Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Junoir Member

AAA 2,.0 stream not working et all

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Here is the location of the repo.

Code:
    https://www.adrive.com/public/MzQs8p/repository.aaarepo.zip
    #This is not working at all it goes straight to update and then nothing happening

Fire From Within

AAA has been dead for a while. Its successor, Zeus video, still works.

tux tux tux
    i know nearly all these "devs" from the beginning when we broke away from xbmc.org. imho most of them are backstabbing bitches, which have resulted in several splits mostly over greed.
    i could tell you so many nasty stories, most of these ppl are not real coders they all borrow each others code and most of their addons are based on scaffolds/templates which in itself could be very productive, but instead they are so full of them self that they claim to own code that is passed down and modified several times, delete each others addons and shit. its so pathetic. indecent and childish, that my 3 years old nephew have better manners.

the real coders are the ones that code for themselves and share without a care because that is how they learned to code the above group has completely forgot this fact.
    a big salute to ppl like eldorado, lambda, tknorris, and others that have come since, keeping the scene together. these are people not just coding addons but also modules for other coders to use like urlresolver(just about every addon uses this module and its genius), metahandler, all sorts of things that makes it easier to develop for kodi. most of the other assholes have never done anything good for the community as a whole they only think of them self, their fame, and how they can make a quick buck on intellectual property, though they say they don't, but if it was so there would be no fighting.

these idiots have been fighting for 3 years, completely forgotten how they learned to code themselves and repeating their childish stunts instead of keeping the scene together and act with just a tiny bit of decency...
    Last edited by tuxen; 10-10-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456