Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remote

Remote

I noticed my remote since new has become glitchy in that you press the button and it may or maynot do what you want the box to do. I'm not sure if there is a way to correct it. Anyone having similiar remote problems. More of a example is when I tried changing channels on live TV app or even if I try using a differant app the remote does not respond properly. It might shut the app off or it may not view the channel without multiple presses of a button.

Anyone?

Thanks
    From H to HU to FTA to M8 box and now to Avov TVOnline and now running Avov ViXO 2. Fifteen plus years of testing.

np on my remote move your box try that

I tried moving the box and I still had problems so I also tried another remote and it worked flawless. So I'm thinking its the remote. I might consider ordering a airmouse which will help with remote clutter. I'm going to also try to write avov support.
    From H to HU to FTA to M8 box and now to Avov TVOnline and now running Avov ViXO 2. Fifteen plus years of testing.

I'm having the same kind of problem don't know if it's the batteries or firmware problem. Either way I use a wireless mouse.

My tv lets me know when the battery is low have you tried a new battery??

All these boxes are a POS.. @dtvbandit I've had the same problem from day on both my TV online plus and TV4K... I can be a foot away from the boxes and it's still shit... Now that Avov boxes are no long supported here might as well get yourself a $40 Android box that is 100 times better then these POS.. of course asft will still tell you avov is the best box in the world but it's not..

Open remote, separate rubber button pad from circuit board, wipe board button contacts with alcohol or similar, then use a pencil eraser and rub the contact area. Clean the rubber button pad with warm, soapy water, rinse and dry. Re-assemble with fresh batteries.
    * And I 2nd the suggestion of tossing the box and get an android w/ dual processor and 2Gb. ram (M8S - around $80-$100)
    /kens

Junoir Member
    I am having the same problem with my remote for the past week, cannot watch tv. Try using the game controller but cannot get it to select a channel. Any help here on how I can select channels fro tv controller

Junoir Member
    had the same issue with my remote, would not work properly with the aovo..v4..end up changing the original batterys,work's perfect now.

I wrote Avov with my issue and they are supposed to send me a new remote. I'm very sure this will solve the problem. I also went out and bought a mini keyboard with a usb dongle and it worked flawless. I'm hoping the new remote fixes the problem. I may consider a Avov airmouse at some point as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast