PVR Stalker Client... Help Needed!

I'm definitely new to the scene however, I'm able to understand the concepts behind IPTV Rocket configurations in Kodi. I've tried to set up the service on both a PC and android device. So far all I can get working is the Stalker Plus addon for both devices. I am now trying to set up the PVR client on an android device. Here's the problem: After entering all the required fields on the Stalker PVR client and then enabling Live TV on kodi I receive a message that says something about 800 channels found, shortly afterwards I get an Authentication Failed error but the channels /EPG guide still loads the channel list. I've tried both Mac address schemes 00:1A:78 and 00:1A:79. Using the Stalker Plus addon I can only get 79 to Authenticate properly on any device I config. I've currently been assigned to Rocket22 and this seems to have major authentication problems. I'm not stupid and have followed all the directions that have been provided in countless tutorials here and on YouTube. I work as a Network Admin and can promise the issue isn't my knowledge/setup/config... the server hasn't been provisioned correctly! Why else would it work for Stalker Plus but not the PVR client? I've already read others having similar issues with server 22. I wish I would have known of the problems before paying $80 for a years worth of uncertainty. Can someone please advise me on what to do next? I tried contacting IPTV Rocket about a refund if I cant receive a clear picture of what's going on with the service. So far I've heard nothing back which makes me a little suspicious to say the least. Any help would be appreciated! FYI: I already know about the 13 digit serial #, Device ID, MAC resetting etc...

Note: I was able to watch HBO on the Android device using the Stalker Client (00:1A:79) However I'm certain if I reboot the device I will loose Authentication/my channel list and will be forced to reboot, disable/enable/clear/rescan channels in live TV. Each time I restart the device I haft to cross my fingers, and for some reason I usually always get an Authentication Failed error. I have repeated the same steps on a PC but have never gotten the client to work which is strange since the configuration in Stalker are exactly the same. Their must be a better solution then this? If not, can someone tell me how to get a refund other than disputing the charges? Thanks

TV Addicted
    First off, if you use 00:1A:79 for KODI, then you are going to block someone with an AVOV or MAG box. You need to use 00:1A:78. I recommend you use Stalker Client. You have to put more information in and be very careful about your mac and donation number that is registered with papiao. Then do an IPTV reset in papiao with your device removed from the internet. Wait a few minutes to let the software on the server do its thing. I find that my box will on occasion get an authorization failure, I just go to the live TV and go to general, clear data. This will start the process a second time. 99% of the time this will connect for me. Again, double check the mac and donation/password you entered into the stalker client, this is usually where the problem lies if it repeatedly fails to connect.

Thanks for the reply. When I use 78 on Rocket22 it refuses to work at all no matter how many times I change the last 6 characters. I read in a thread that Rocket22 doesn't accept 78 right now, not really sure why but as soon as I changed to 79 it worked. Furthermore, I always go over my settings a few times before I enable the stalker client to ensure that all the information is correct. Yeah I've been doing what you've suggested and I can get it to work 90% of the time. Is there no way to keep/save the channels so it doesn't scan the clients after rebooting Kodi? Also I don't see any VOD like in Stalker Plus. I get a little over 800 channels in live tv. Is that about right?

Banned

setup and working in 54321... 2 easy

Quote Originally Posted by Jub4life View Post
    Thanks for the reply. When I use 78 on Rocket22 it refuses to work at all no matter how many times I change the last 6 characters. I read in a thread that Rocket22 doesn't accept 78 right now, not really sure why but as soon as I changed to 79 it worked. Furthermore, I always go over my settings a few times before I enable the stalker client to ensure that all the information is correct. Yeah I've been doing what you've suggested and I can get it to work 90% of the time. Is there no way to keep/save the channels so it doesn't scan the clients after rebooting Kodi? Also I don't see any VOD like in Stalker Plus. I get a little over 800 channels in live tv. Is that about right?
    Reset one last time on ppapiao site then

This is working just fine set should be 8 or 9 minutes start to finish .

Stalker client pvr included with kodi

Use this as the server address
    hxxp//portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/

Does not matter
    0:1A:78 or 00:1A:79 working in any kodi version

Prefer xmltv

nfps.**********

Make up your serial device and signature

Go to TV general tab clear data. May take several clear data then enjoy .

Use must not use stb emulator or configure epg ninja or the trouble begins.

Junoir Member
    can't get stalker plus to install, can some one point me to a zip file

The IPTV Stalker Plus subforum is one door down. The zip file is at the bottom of the following tutorial...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...ow-to-tutorial
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements