Junoir Member

TvOnline + Advice/Tips

I've owned this box for about a year or so. It's my first IPTV box. I'm okay with it. I feel it's neither spectacular nor terrible. There are a few things that would make my life a bit easier with it:

1. Biggest gripe I have is some major slow down action, when going into the channel list on a paid IPTV server. When choosing channels, its a bit of a pain as it there is major delay/freezing to select another channel from the menu and the channel transmission itself can slow down a bit, even when you go into full screen mode. The odd thing is after about 10-15 seconds on fullscreen mode everything tends to become normal, with no slowdown, choppiness etc, but as soon as you go into the channel list again, it tends to slow down a bit. The interesting thing is that this entire problem is alleviated (for a very short time, like a few hours) when I unplug the box's power cable, wait a few seconds and restart. But again, just a band-aid solution. I tend to think this is due to the private server's very large channel lineup with many categories, since this slow-down never used to occur with other IPTV servers. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. How do you guys delete the old servers from the server list (in the settings)? I have a paid server that I'm good with but I want to delete the 3 old ones on the list. It seems all I can do is edit the old ones and not delete them from the list.

3. The remote sensitivity is not great. This is likely due to the tiny size of the receiver, so any remote action that is not directly in front of the receiver has to be pretty emphatic.

If I could resolve these problems (Esp the first 1) I'd likely keep this box for a lot longer.

Thanks for any tips.

P.S. The box already came set-up with what I think is Nova Middleware. The IPTV channel setup looks exactly like this:

So it's in this view that the choppiness, sluggishness occurs A LOT when going from channel to channel. Please Help!!!
    Last edited by lzolnier; 09-20-2016 at 07:46 PM.

server i think a factory reset to remove all
    next what is speed of your internet and router

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    server i think a factory reset to remove all
    next what is speed of your internet and router

Thanks,

Seems like an odd way to remover servers. Avov should def. work on that one.

As for the speed of my internet its supposed to be 25/15. It doesn't exactly hit those values on speed test (more like 22/10) but it's in the ballpark. The Avov is connected directly to the modem and like I said, previous IPTV servers did not have this slow down issue. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by lzolnier View Post
    Thanks,

Seems like an odd way to remover servers. Avov should def. work on that one.

As for the speed of my internet its supposed to be 25/15. It doesn't exactly hit those values on speed test (more like 22/10) but it's in the ballpark. The Avov is connected directly to the modem and like I said, previous IPTV servers did not have this slow down issue. Hmm.
    you bought the avov from Aliexpress??