Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mag 265 or 268

unbanned christmas
    Avov all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Junoir Member
    Do not recommend this box at all, kodi works okay, 720p max, a lot of buffering on HD shows. Iptv, though it does work you are stuck with a menu bar across the bottom of the screen. It seems to me that the box is locked to how the manufacturer wants it to be, no reseting, no password changing etc. I skyped with the manufacturer and got the run around for a firmware update, and instead suggested i buy another box from them, i think it was the 268. This opinion is for the mega 265. It does work for both though.

Junoir Member
    I have the mega 268 plus, and its alright. I wouldn't buy another one though. I much prefer the mag 250 over it.

What i will be trying to do with the mega boxes is try to get linux or OpenElec on it. Otherwise i won't be using it.

Junoir Member
    [QUOTE=alphablondy;19551]buy one and give us a review on how it works.[/QUOT
    I own mega 268, very nice, got wireless key board for it great, factory remote not so good, kody works pretty good, can handle up to 3 iptv servers, I have 2 on it very good no complains I have the box for 3 months will get one more very soon, nfps server works. paid 120 cad with key board and 3 months of private server, different them nfps guys.

be aware, we don't discuss other p$ here, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Mega 268 Quad Core 2G Ram /8G Flash Memory Android 4.4 1080p HDMI Smart TV Box W/XMBC, Live Channels

Quad core 3188 , 2GB RAM,

For less than 100$ you can find a good device with a very powerful CPU like the RK3388 with the A17 CORTEX and RAM up to 4GB.

Junoir Member
    How I connect IKS rocket with mega 268 smart box, I was trying but I won't connect

Quote Originally Posted by mnj2397 View Post
    How I connect IKS rocket with mega 268 smart box, I was trying but I won't connect
    Your last warning stop flooding the site with your question. Stay in one post
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Junoir Member
    can someone help please? im trying to hook up my rocket iptv to my mega 268 plus but it's not loading, i linked my mac id and also entered the url but the screen is blank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12