Page 630 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 1305305806206286296306316326406807301130 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 12047
    TV Addicted

Down channels down

5star cinemax is down

TV Addicted

Down playing the wrong channel

starz west is playing the wrong channel

Unhappy SNY.TV (SportsNet New York) ...

This channel has been down, and/or intermittent for quite some time now. When you select it, the spinning "Working" circle either (1) spins forever and you have to kill KODI or (2) fails without tuning in the channel.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Junoir Member

Channels down and locked

My syfy, AMC and a few others are not showing. Are they down or just blocked?

How do I unlock the adult channels?

Fast fix. Thanks, guys!
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

TV Addicted

Freeze Channel buffering

Usa network keeps freezing and buffering

Pinball Wizard
    Running USA Network Channel 105 for the last 10 minutes, on Avov 4 with no freezing!!

Junoir Member

Got the hump now, I'm off....

Hi Guys
    Sorry to be a pessimist, I seem to always have problems with viewing channels, most of them do not work and the guide comes in as and when it wants too. I only have 45 days left to run and I will not be renewing my service with NFPS, I must admit that I am no guru but reasonably computer literate, as are most of the people on here, I do read the forum and I can understand from time to time you may have server issues and like myself most people don't mined the odd drop here and there, but its getting to often now and to be honest its not worth the headache anymore, so I wish you guys all the best for the future.....

P.S Just a quick breakdown on what I have done in the past...

Nvidia Tv shield
    Broadband: 74mb
    Kodi 16.1
    Use built in stalker client for PVR
    Stalker EPG updater (********** add-ons) auto setup
    Rest MAC and portal (several times)
    changed MAC and portals (several times)

and of late when Sky Sports 1 does work, it buffers like hell

Good Luck to you all....

TV Addicted
    with as many people using nfps iptv if there were ongoing issues the forums would be flooded with complaints, there are some posting with issues but that is expected with so many factors contributing when using iptv, as you have probably done numerous times already, check your complete set-up from start to finish, sometimes the dumbest thing can give you grief and more often than not it is a simple fix, I was at my buddy's last night who uses nfps and there was no issue with live tv, in fact it ran quite smooth, he uses the built in pvr stalker from kodi (16.1) and for the most part the guide is populated but does not use the epg updater, the box he is using is an m8s, 2G(RAM), 16G(ROM), from what he tells me nfps has been working well for weeks now, not sure what portal he is on or if that would even make a difference

TV Addicted

Down channels down

5 starmax down

Page 630 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 1305305806206286296306316326406807301130 ... LastLast