Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Junoir Member
    I can't find Smart STB App, on smart TV. I searched for mag250 STB

can anyone help please.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flemflamman View Post
    I can't find Smart STB App, on smart TV. I searched for mag250 STB

can anyone help please.
    Man no one likes to help anyone on this site. I post and post and never get any response. I'm starting to think everyone here knows how to do everything and don't want to share. Never mind and I know you didn't anyway but I figured out how to get the STB APP.

fman

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorr View Post
    Tried this App on my LG Tv. Works great. Much better than other IPTV apps available on the TV.
    Still in my 7 day trial period but will buy the Lifetime license for sure.
    As for service compatibilty. It works on all the Live stations and All the VOD. No problem with anything.
    I am using IPTVUK.Club as the provider.
    I paid the $27.99 for Lifetime and Cord Cutter sent me a script or whatever you call it to try but No instructions on where to add it in the App. Does anyone know where to put it?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorr View Post
    Tried this App on my LG Tv. Works great. Much better than other IPTV apps available on the TV.
    Still in my 7 day trial period but will buy the Lifetime license for sure.
    As for service compatibilty. It works on all the Live stations and All the VOD. No problem with anything.
    I am using IPTVUK.Club as the provider.
    I paid the $27.99 for Lifetime and Cord Cutter sent me a script or whatever you call it to try but No instructions on where to add it in the App. Does anyone know where to put it?
    its a M3U

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what kind of script are you referring to ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    The subscription info from provider, I think it's called the url. I was told to put it in portal 1

Junoir Member
    One of good friend have the same smart tv and is using the smart iptv app. He deleted his m3u list and start from scratch to show me how it works and that it does work.I paid to get this app activated. Can some one help me please.

Quote Originally Posted by KingTech View Post
    One of good friend have the same smart tv and is using the smart iptv app. He deleted his m3u list and start from scratch to show me how it works and that it does work.I paid to get this app activated. Can some one help me please.
    so did u ever figured it out?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567