Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Ministry of Defence
    Quote Originally Posted by smart-stb View Post
    Guys,

Have you tried talking with the service provider regarding this?

Also have you logged a ticket clearly describing the issues that you are having?

And have you tested with other provider/portal?

Ive spoken with the support it boils down to the titzen platform hiding the ip which is what I explained unfortunately the providers don't seem to interested to cater to the smart-stb unfortunately. I have used other providers successfully with smart-stb however I believe the encryption used Is whats causing the issue

Junoir Member
    works well with Pro,
    66 only had a couple channels coming in.
    after the trial i doubt i'll buy because its not working with 66 and the price is $20 more then the android paid version of stb emu.
    might buy it if the price comes down.

Junoir Member
    ttrouble,

there are still 2 days left to get the promo price of $14 for lifetime access with promo code BETA. Also the devs are working very hard on this issue as it's way more complex and also is related to the platform limitations of some TV's.

Junoir Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dells View Post
    not something I would try either, if the app develops like a mag emu where you can input all your info directly than might be worth a try, most likely there will be a fee, presently not interested with the way the set-up is currently constructed
    Well guys I went in and tested the water and found out that it is free for the first 7 days. You need to register with the site using your true MAC address not your virtual MAC then activate your free 7 day trial. After activation you get an option to create a custom portal. Not like in the regular way. You then have to go to Papa.... to change your MAC address and reset iptv.

You then setup your Portal ..ip..s..tv in the program. At login your authentication is your donation # twice. I did that today and it is working but only the adults channels are showing all other channels are blank guess it's from n.p. end. But the interface and everything else are the same. I am not sure what will be charged after the 7 days or if there is a catch but I sure will let you all know.

Junoir Member
    Just got in and tested again. Most channels are still blank, the few that works stays locked and the channel cannot be changed without a reboot. The xxx works okay, though the HD channels freezes sometimes.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paww2000 View Post
    Just got in and tested again. Most channels are still blank, the few that works stays locked and the channel cannot be changed without a reboot. The xxx works okay, though the HD channels freezes sometimes.
    Hi! Please open a ticket for this or let me know ticket number if you already did.
    Some providers may be too hard on the stream protection and may need to do a slight adjustment to allow Smart-STB users in.

Junoir Member
    Hi! Please open a ticket for this or let me know ticket number if you already did.
    Some providers may be too hard on the stream protection and may need to do a slight adjustment to allow Smart-STB users in.
    I was away for a bit just got in and notice that the app is now back to its original state with no channel other than the original test channels. Maybe it's because my 7 day trial as now expired. Tried to access the smart-stb site to open a ticket but to no avail. Keep getting the following message. Maybe you can assist by giving me some guidance.

Something went wrong.
    Code: 2002

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2 "No such file or directory")

Junoir Member
    Hi! The site had a short downtime. Please open a ticket explaning this to get your trial activated again and test if it's working now for you.

Junoir Member
    Hi! The site had a short downtime. Please open a ticket explaning this to get your trial activated again and test if it's working now for you.
    Seem like the site is down again. I am still getting the same message.

Junoir Member
    Good application i m Tryed with différent provider test is good
    i can help you

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast