Question Help...Error logging in

Hello there, have new mag254 STB v2.7model ... Wifi strong, using iptv66, have updated to image 218, loaded portal n got login box, entered route num in both fields, got 'Error' displayed...then went to iptv66 site, Link me mac, and reset iptv address, did it 4x's so far(the limit is 2 mac resets per 24hrs) rebooted device...after loading, get authentication screen, enter route number for login n pswd, hit ok and 'Error' is displayed in upper right hand corner of the Authentication box? Its been approx 30hrs since i received my email from iptv with code and Running status.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated...thx all
    Last edited by Score0; 09-11-2016 at 12:40 PM.

TV Addicted
    Just an idea but did you verify you entered the correct No.s in each box, and that they were the same. That error message generally means that one or both of the numbers are incorrect.

I thought the same or maybe a space but its all 13 characters, someone said to keep trying mac resets, if the route number is the value for both these fields login/pswd ... Its just not accepting it

tall guy
    check your mack address that could be the problem

tall guy
    i have that same problem and it was my mack address that was incorect

Quote Originally Posted by Score0 View Post
    Hello there, have new mag254 STB v2.7model ... Wifi strong, using iptv66, have updated to image 218, loaded portal n got login box, entered route num in both fields, got 'Error' displayed...then went to iptv66 site, Link me mac, and reset iptv address, did it 4x's so far(the limit is 2 mac resets per 24hrs) rebooted device...after loading, get authentication screen, enter route number for login n pswd, hit ok and 'Error' is displayed in upper right hand corner of the Authentication box? Its been approx 30hrs since i received my email from iptv with code and Running status.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated...thx all

D
    Did you reset route with the box unplugged.............and did you reboot your router before turning your box back on ???

Junoir Member
    I am having the same problem since I made my donation six days ago....HELP....HELP. I've tried the above solutions and nothing is working.
    If someone finds a solution it would be great if they could post the exact procedure followed to make sure I do it right.
    It seems that several people are having the same problem. Could it be an issue with IPTV Rocket?