Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junoir Member
    So that is it????
    just donate and get lost no answers no help just tarataratarata

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hees View Post
    just donate and get lost no answers no help just tarataratarata
    Duhud told you EXACTLY how to load the add ons using firestick and your own home network which you should know how to access- it was not vague but dead on- your answers are vague. the mod after that pointed out pvr stalker is disabled by default, you responded you tried it but reset it so obviously when you mentioned you "hadn't touched it since" everyone realized your not really paying attention [ it would need to be 'enabled' AGAIN after a factory reset ] and you act as if someone still owes you something.
    the fact is your iptv service was bought, paid for AND delivered. you didn't purchase pvr stalker nor is it the only way to access the service so why would anyone owe you anything at this point? you have read "all the posts by dara and crazed and watched you tube videos" but you offer no details except the ability to download some plugins while others won't work...people are relying on you to visualize your set up and what you have done to troubleshoot your issues so they can fill in the gaps. your answers don't allow for it.

nobody cares how you get the plugins into a folder accessible by your network just get them there. once they are there folks can walk you thru telling your firestick how to find them
    - After choosing 'install by zip' I select windows smb, then I see the name of my network so I select it, then I can easily find the folder with my plugins and finally I select said plugin....the installations occurs automatically once you select the plugin. It is assumed at this point you have loaded kodi to the stick and have it running.
    system/settings/add-ons/install by zip = location by which you initiate finding the plugin in your network folder....without knowledge on how to navigate to that folder it won't work so get a handle on that first, if you have that down already then you should be ready to start this turd hunt. I have loaded many sticks....if you can get kodi on a firestick you can do anything required.

you got a few things going on that is not kodi or even iptv related....what these people want to know is what you have done by way of eliminating certain possibles thus the mention of anti-virus and firewalls which are your usual suspects in such matters but by your answers it's hard to get a necessary, complete picture.....may not seem like it to you but these processes are so methodical that responses that lack effort and detail [ yea it may take 15 minutes to type 1 response but if that's what it takes do it and don't leave anything you did out] will cause people to back off and label you as wanting to be spoonfed which nobody is interested in. take time and type every single step your taking to troubleshoot your own system because that is the bare minimum required.
    Last edited by forenzsick; 09-08-2016 at 02:11 AM.

Junoir Member
    OOOKay,
    First of all thanks for the long reprimand post and being so aggressive, does not really mater, in my point of view i was clear in accordance of my understanding the issue, no one owes any one anything, am here because its an open source community to exchange know how and experience, so owing issue is not even there.
    to get back to the topic here is the last update about what i did this very last yesterday.
    i will lit what i did by order (that will be what i did exactly)
    i have an EERO router to extend my wireless network and my main ISP router is working DHCP or to be exact an internet source and my EERO is the main net work, so i disconnected the EERO totaly i rset my ISP router and make it the main network again disabled all firewalls and anti virus from the laptop am configuring on, then cleared all cache memory on my laptop for browser and temp files (this is the same laptop i tried to make things work through), i switched on my Firetv restored it to the factory settings as its new put my amazon account (the device is not rooted if that helps), (but eliminated this as before i failed to download the STALKER on my laptop), i installed KODI to the firetv using the ADBLINK client.
    i opened KODI i went to the PVR client made sure nothing is enabled, then back again i went to file manager and added the http:**********/clairvoyance
    then back again went to the ADDONS/ install from zop fie/ clairvoyance/ installed the epg,ninja repo.
    then went back install from ********** repo/ stalker.nfps/ jarvis/ installed the android ARM version. it gives err msg that the stalker location is.. (then it disappears the msg))
    so went back to zip/clairvoyance/repository.**********.zip/
    then back install from repository: ********** addons/video addons/iptv stalker plus (here it shows the percentage of download but so slow around 2 hours to get to 99% then as nothing happened the percentage disappear and everything is normal).

then i deleted kodi completely took another laptop from totally different place (my friend) disabled win firewall and anti virus, cleared cache memory downloaded fresh kodi from kodi website 16.1 jarvis. installed it by adblink (also installed fresh) to the fire tv.
    then repeated exactly what i mentioned above also same results.
    then on this laptop i did what Duhud recommended step by step via cable NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCK (the zip file is daras' file from the forum.

hope that i made it clear and hope this clarity will be enough to fill the gaps also i need to say am not accusing nor intending to blame anyone whatsoever.

Junoir Member
    Hello hees I am going through the same problem. I have done everything you have and nothing. I have the ********** repo on a file on my computer. I have used it many times for different boxes that I have installed kodi on. Like 20!!! It never gave me a problem to load the stalker plus addon but now Its a nightmare for the last week!!!!! I have seen a dozen youtube videos to see if I was doing something wrong buy I am not. I too want to throw my modem out the window. Every other plugin or repo I put works. I have been doing this for over a year and I just dont get it. oh I have ipvanish as a vpn!!!!!!!

Junoir Member
    I am going through the same problem as hees and I have done literally everything he has and nothing works

Junoir Member
    ok let's reset.
    my response was simply direct with no reason to mix words or hem-haw around.
    You can process it however that's your prerogative but I wouldn't sweat it....I saw "yea guys why no straight answer on the forum everything is vague" and decided if im going to spend 20 minutes typing a response you'll walk away from it perfectly clear, no bad intentions. As too your issue - if you can d/l kodi then forget the firewall, a/v or anything else, shift the focus to the firestick. I believe there are programs, add ons or running tasks causing you a conflict.
    your problems begin after kodi is loaded. if it were an android box I would delete EVERYTHING and only install kodi.......no add ons....nothing!
    I expect your accomplishing the same when you do the factory reset so let's say

1- you reset the firestick with nothing "foreign" but kodi on it.
    2- your at the main splash screen looking at the pretty blue confluence background....you see music, programs, video ...etc etc .
    3- Start selecting something like 'system' or video as if your navigating into a category.......there is nothing there because it's a fresh install of kodi but the act of navigation usually initiates default downloads to start....url resolver 'has been updated'........'python handler has been updated'......there should be at least 60 seconds of this going on before it stops with all the basic updates. this is a great yet normal and expected occurrence....I'd think something is up if you don't see that happening. ill assume it did that.

now you have a firestick with no video add ons enabled but the elements to facilitate basic functionality are in place.

I myself would only install the 1 add on im trying to get to work so I don't have to wonder down the line if something else is causing me an issue.
    I wouldn't install a guide or anything just enable pvr stalker, configure it and install 1 video add on to test it. until you get it going there is no need for anything else and it keeps what you have to troubleshoot to a minimum.

as an alternative and since I don't even use pvr stalker I personally am only going to d/l dara's modified stalker because you can easily configure and test it with little or no trouble, seeing your iptv service work will give you the confidence and push you'll need to take on pvr stalker. The trick now is to get all this done b4 that stick shows you the thermometer indicating it's too hot which pops up about 45 minutes after heavy programming, no biggie.

see i dont get it i download all files in folder i made to stick then in install from zip i tell it to load stalker from there after that turn on stalker and then live tv when all done remove that folder when done thats the way i do it am i wrong on this did this to my tablet too i use ADBFire and my firestick is first one they made
    Last edited by Marley; 09-09-2016 at 03:57 AM.

Junoir Member
    Finally i managed to download daras' stalker plus
    how i did that
    i went to my brothr's house (his network setup exactly as mine also he uses same modem same isp same EERO, i took my fire tv uninstalled kodi, took his laptop downloaded fresh kodi fresh adblink installed kodi downloaded daras stalker plus pushed it by
    the adblink to sd on fire then opened kodi donloaded the plugin from the path i pusheditwhich is external sd it got downloaded instantly, then woooooooolaaaaaa stalker is there now i tried to activate the donation i followed the instruction but missed the part of the mac should be 78 not 79 and i put capitals so i got access denied, i read the instructions again put the mac 78 and small litters and yes its working for five seconds then it goes out kodi completely to the home screen of amazon this if the channel worked on the first place, but mostly all the channels are not working and i tried to look for bt sport its not there.
    so guys any idea??!!

by the way i believe that the problem i faced on stalker is from the ********** they have some kind of anproblem
    Last edited by hees; 09-09-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123