Probation

Angry WTF! Where's my donation number?

I just ordered a single donation from the NFPS site (http://iptvprivateserver.is/) and by the time I finished ordering, I got a 404 error so I though the payment didn't go through. But IT DID go through and in fact, I was charged $112 instead of the $80 as mentioned on the site. So is this some sort of really elaborate scam or what? Where's my server and credential information!!?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firzen434 View Post
    I just ordered a single donation from the NFPS site (http://iptvprivateserver.is/) and by the time I finished ordering, I got a 404 error so I though the payment didn't go through. But IT DID go through and in fact, I was charged $112 instead of the $80 as mentioned on the site. So is this some sort of really elaborate scam or what? Where's my server and credential information!!?

So far your transaction has gone as far as the payment gateway that you used to make the transaction (Globebill, EasePay or etc...)
    Email them to find out exactly what stage the transaction is at

Have a look around here on our website and ask yourself that question again about an elaborate scam
    Seems quite clear that there is no scam or support of scams here !

Send me a message with relevant info and I can do a couple searches for you.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    So far your transaction has gone as far as the payment gateway that you used to make the transaction (Globebill, EasePay or etc...)
    Email them to find out exactly what stage the transaction is at

Have a look around here on our website and ask yourself that question again about an elaborate scam
    Seems quite clear that there is no scam or support of scams here !

Send me a message with relevant info and I can do a couple searches for you.
    Thanks for replying. I apologize for my freaking out, everything seems to be working now.

However, I still don't understand why I was charged $112 when the website clearly states 1 donation is $80? Even if it's $80 USD, it should be around $104 CAD (since I'm from Canada). Any ideas on that?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firzen434 View Post
    Thanks for replying. I apologize for my freaking out, everything seems to be working now.

However, I still don't understand why I was charged $112 when the website clearly states 1 donation is $80? Even if it's $80 USD, it should be around $104 CAD (since I'm from Canada). Any ideas on that?
    there is a small fee charged by the payment gateway companies, but I think that is less then a couple bux.
    You could email them to find out the exact fee, or check any transaction literature you may have received.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa