"failed to get stream url" help! Please

Very frustrating can someone please tell me what is going on with iks.iptv66 please. I feel like I'm going mad here. I keep getting an error "failed to get stream url"?? I've tried everything I could think of to no avail! It's weird everything has been working fine until today. I'm using an Android box, using Kodi's built in stalker client with the the http://nfps.********** url and I get the channels, the ********** guide, and all info but no matter what channel I press on I get the same error. I even defaulted my stalker client went to iks website changed my mac came back set it all up same error, did an IPTV reset to see if that would help. Nothing same thing Channels load, guide loads. Everything is there but I'm getting the same error failed to get stream url. If anyone has found out what is going on and how to fix this please help. Anyone Thank you

Found out what the problem was.

Quote Originally Posted by Acf150 View Post
    Very frustrating can someone please tell me what is going on with iks.iptv66 please. I feel like I'm going mad here. I keep getting an error "failed to get stream url"?? I've tried everything I could think of to no avail! It's weird everything has been working fine until today. I'm using an Android box, using Kodi's built in stalker client with the the http://nfps.********** url and I get the channels, the ********** guide, and all info but no matter what channel I press on I get the same error. I even defaulted my stalker client went to iks website changed my mac came back set it all up same error, did an IPTV reset to see if that would help. Nothing same thing Channels load, guide loads. Everything is there but I'm getting the same error failed to get stream url. If anyone has found out what is going on and how to fix this please help. Anyone Thank you
    I was driving myself crazy with this. Looked and looked twice. Never thought I'd make a mistake like this. I looked and saw that I filled in device ID1 and ID2 over looked the serial #. Rookie mistake. Filled in the correct serial # and device ID and changed my Mac and I'm back up. Oops!!