using same donation on different machine

Yes, I know I can't do both of them at the same time.

My original setup is on an RPi, which stopped working and still isn't. But this Q is about kodi and stalker on a Linux PC.
    Compared to the RPi, the linux pc has a vastly simplified nfps settings page. I assume it's because it's kodi 16+.
    Does nfps compare the actual last 3 octets of the network MAC address to what is in your donation info? If so, that's why the pc isn't working but that doesn't explain why the RPi2 isn't working.
    <very big sigh>
    If I can get either one to work, at this point, it's a big plus.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 4ktvfan View Post
    Yes, I know I can't do both of them at the same time.

My original setup is on an RPi, which stopped working and still isn't. But this Q is about kodi and stalker on a Linux PC.
    Compared to the RPi, the linux pc has a vastly simplified nfps settings page. I assume it's because it's kodi 16+.
    Does nfps compare the actual last 3 octets of the network MAC address to what is in your donation info? If so, that's why the pc isn't working but that doesn't explain why the RPi2 isn't working.
    <very big sigh>
    If I can get either one to work, at this point, it's a big plus.

Thanks.
    It really doesn't matter on which type of box/emu you are using the service on. You just have to ensure you use the same info listed on papiao is what you have input on your preferred box. The MAC isn't an actual network adapter MAC, it can be totally made up. If it isn't working at all for you now, I would go to the papiao site and do a IPTV reset. Just make sure to use whatever MAC is shown at that site in your settings page on your setup.

I have the same info on an android box and use it in KODI 16, sbmc and emu. All work. Also use the same info in KODI 16 and 17 on windows boxes on different pcs, depending on which place I want to watch: LR on android connected to plasma TV, laptop using KODI, pc using KODI.

Don't overthink it. You just have to comply with the info in the stickies as to the length of characters for IDs, etc. If you are having too many issues, maybe try the NFPS PVR as this requires the least amount of setup, i.e. just the last 3 octets of the (made up) MAC. FYI, I use my birthday for the MAC. Has been working since early 2015.