Box is blocked by the server

TVonline channels will not load, blue wheel keeps on spinning. The blue light is on showing that the server is connected, but I am getting the message "your box is blocked by the server" donation is still valid with IKS66 and I have reset the IPTV at the IKS66 site. Was working fine until about a week ago. Any help would be appreciated.

check all info

Have the same issue box blocked by server, I have vixo2 though. Does anyone have any tips on what's happening?

TV Addicted
    Reset iptv with box unplugged then plug back in,worked for tv online model.

checked all settings and all looked good. did a iptv reset and no luck. tried to change mac addy but it wouldn't let me. Still the same - if I try the normal way -tv online from start-up page it shows the server is connected and just sits there loading, if I try to use tv online app in mickey hop , it says server is blocked. Donation is still good for another month or so.

Please explain more Damien do you refer to resetting on the reset link- on donation checker or resellers link there is a reset link for the accounts on the resellers and it did not work for the tvonline 2 model that I tried it with. But for AVOV 1 I was told it did work along with a delete of the tvonline ap and re-install of the ap from the store. It sounds like no auto update is working on the model 1. I tried at a friends house across town and there it did not want to connect to the store the avov 1 at his cable connection. But across town They did two that way. Please other what has worked or is it the servers issues.

started working again day after IPTV reset - ok now.

look a ipreset work most of time always check you have internet and active