Junoir Member

Question Different location

Hello. I wanted to know if there's a problem with the server or something because I can't use IPTV Stalker on my phone outside of my house. I used to watch it on the car and on my friend's house and now I can't. I get an ITV Authorization failed error. I wanted to know why is this happening and if there's a way to solve it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by o2cool3 View Post
    Hello. I wanted to know if there's a problem with the server or something because I can't use IPTV Stalker on my phone outside of my house. I used to watch it on the car and on my friend's house and now I can't. I get an ITV Authorization failed error. I wanted to know why is this happening and if there's a way to solve it. Thanks.
    I have the same problem, I run a hotspot in my car that has unlimited data and when I bring my fire stick to my car from my office or home, I get that same error. I'm not running simultaneous devices on a single donation number, just a single firestick that I bring with me where ever I go.

I also notice on my stb emu that some channels don't get a stream but some do. Along with none of the VOD Club working..

:::Update:::
    Resetting iptv fixed my issues on some channels not streaming, as well as video club is working again.

:::update 2:::
    It appears this happens anytime you switch the IP. Very crazy to have to reset/change macs (as you can't do more then 2 resets a day) anytime I move to a new location. If I had a faster upload at my house I'd just run a vpn on my device and call it a day...
    Last edited by sfipricej; 08-25-2016 at 07:22 AM. Reason: updating

Junoir Member
    This is lame. They shouldn't filter IP because most of us have dynamic IP and that's not a good thing having to keep resetting the route Everytime the ip changes. They should revert that change

Same issue. Even I don't use ouside of my house. Just my IP changes and all DOWN!! Have to do a reset. But that is not the way, this is very tired! And already I'm very UPSET!!!

Please search another way to turn off the clones in KODI. what about ELIMINATE the acces to STALKER PLUS??? that's the main leak of data. Nor the Emulator nor the PVR Stalker. Just the STALKER PLUS fork.

Think about it, will fix a lot of issues for all of us the customers.