Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uk epg

Yep fully functional now. I'm psyched I can actually see what's on TV now

Noticed that it disappeared earlier too. Glad you gave me the heads up on potential fixes

I had to eat humble Pie, Once I worked out how to set it up the uk Grabber works great and I appreciate Couch potato's work.
    Now I just use the Grabber addon let it download the 80 channels wait about two minutes then when it says its done I reboot and all uk channels integrated with Ninja Good work Couch.

Strange thing is I cant see the post/thread regarding the UK TV Grabber anymore that gave the download link.
    Last edited by Chrisss; 08-26-2016 at 06:55 AM.

Junoir Member
    UKTV EPG Grabber is fantastic, right? Couch Potato did a hell of a job on it, a highly laudable effort, but unfortunately, as you've observed, that thread has disappeared with no word from Couch as to why or what happened. So if you have it (version 1.02 is the last release i'm aware of), consider yourself among the few lucky users with a fully functioning EPG including complete UK listings.
    Last edited by thenextman; 08-26-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Banned
    The epg is also working on both us and UK on new range using the bespoke middleware

I wish someone could translate this into iptv for idiots like myself. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Can someone elaborate in simple terms? if there is such a thing.....

I understand where your coming from Go Vegan am certainly not computer illiterate but it would be nice if people could explain in simple novice terms how to do something step by step instead of assuming you know as much as a NASA scientist as I have no idea what changedmy is referring to regarding bespoke middleware .

And yes thenextman I am grateful to Couch for being a lucky user.
    Last edited by Chrisss; 08-27-2016 at 06:49 AM.

Couch Potato UKTV Grabber does not seem to be working at the moment.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    Couch Potato UKTV Grabber does not seem to be working at the moment.
    damn! that's not good news. i ran an update last night because the US portion; the EPG Ninja 1 day pull data-well ran dry, and it worked, although it took a notably long period of time to process, during which i thought it might time out before it eventually finished up. Will post more info on the outcome when another update is needed.

@Vegan i'd venture that the bespoke middleware of which changedmy is obliquely referring is a kodi add-on called the UKTV EPG Grabber released for a short period on this forum by a Savile Row-esque code tailor who's nom de guerre has been raised in the foregoing discussion. My circumspection in this matter is due to gratitude to the author in the wake of the add-on's thread suddenly ceasing to exist, with no guiding instruction or comment from them.
    Last edited by thenextman; 08-27-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Be great if simple English was used on this forum LOL
    nom de guerre /circumspection. No offence intended.

Quote Originally Posted by thenextman View Post
    damn! that's not good news. i ran an update last night because the US portion; the EPG Ninja 1 day pull data-well ran dry, and it worked, although it took a notably long period of time to process, during which i thought it might time out before it eventually finished up. Will post more info on the outcome when another update.
    Since the native EPG Ninja guide now has UK listings, the results may be coming from the guide itself and not the Grabber. You might try disabling the Grabber to better assess the origin of the UK data.
    Last edited by ilan; 08-29-2016 at 12:55 PM.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast