Thread: New Security?

Angry New Security?

Is there a NEW SECURITY about EXTERNAL (PUBLIC) IP ADDRESS?

I'll tell you guys my tests.

1. I register a new mac on the panel reseller, so far so good.

2. I configure it on my Android phone (connected to my wifi) using STB Emu Pro 8.0.6 (server iptv66, mac, serial#, device id)

3. Proceed to restart the app and it ask me for Login & Password, and press OK, it load the yellow bar

4. Select a channel and open normal, gives image, all good.

5. Close STB Emu.

6. I change of WIFI connection for another one (neighbor). Obvious it change the Public IP Address

7. I open the STB Emu again, it ask for Login and Password then it load the yellow bar, so far so good.
    Open the channel list all normal, BUT IT NOT SHOW IMAGE of the channels!!!! It keeps black all of them!!

8. . I turn OFF wifi and turn ON Mobile data (obvious it change the Public IP Address again and way of connection).

9. I Open the STB Emu, it ask for Login and Pass, enter data but it shows me ERROR!!! (Maybe because it is another king of connection, is not wifi)

10. Finally I return to the 1st WIFI (1st PUBLIC IP ADDRESS), asked me for Login and Password. And ALL OK, I can see image of the channels!!

In Sumary: IT WILL GIVE US A HEADACHE USING THIS SERVICE!!! Maybe you are asking "but why a headache" because a lot of Networks is not giving an STATIC PUBLIC IP ADDRESS!! Just with restart the modem it will change, and some companies CHANGE it EVERY HOUR more less!!!!!

So imagine to do more than 10 resets per day...but wait we are only allowed to do ONLY 2 PER DAY!!!

That is why I said, this NEW SECURITY is a HEADACHE and more form as a reseller!!! Imagine to deal with a lot of people every day!!! And a lot of them is asking for their money from 2days ago, they hold 2, 3, 4 days (monday August 15th starts everything) todays is friday and I didn't know what was happening until I did this test by myself, because we are not see any answer from the owners of this service.

Well I'M VERY UPSET about ALL THIS NEW SECURITY!

And is not only me, here in the forum ALL DAYS a lot of users are posting if the SERVICE IS DOWN or something like that!!! Imagine that there is alot of people outside WITHOUT service (payed already) and don't know what to do!!!

PLEASE REVERT THIS SECURITY AND FIND ANOTHER WAY TO DO THE THINGS. THIS IS NOT THE WAY!! BECAUSE IT HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS!!

Thank you for read this review.
    Last edited by jorostr; 08-20-2016 at 03:44 AM.

Junoir Member
    I think it's part of their new middleware upgrade. And it might be what is causing all our problems with needing to reset the iptv service. But I agree security is important, but not at the expense of losing paying customers over it because you are pissing them off by cutting them off of the access they are paying for.

think its working as one said getting the ones that share now so who knows and i know your not going to say oh yea

TV Addicted
    PS They are getting rid of all the mag 250 clone ..

I'm afraid this thread will be become nothing more than one rumor piled on top of another. It is probably wise to wait for some official word rather than going off on different tangents.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Fire From Within

A little research would show that STB Emu 8.0.6 is currently having issues, and those who downgraded to 8.0.5 were fine. It may be due to the updates to the Stalker middleware at the server. ilan was right, there is no need to speculate.