TV Addicted

Question I Am Really Stumped

I have been using an M8 Pro for a couple of months now with KODI 16.1. Everything has been working fine until Monday. I have a friend who has an M8S and an Avov TVOnline. He has been able to log into the servers every day. Not necessarily able to get any channels to play, but could log on to the servers. I, on the other hand could not, getting the message "Authentication Failure", I have changed the mac, reset mac changed back and reset the mac at least a dozen times. Knowing that a lot of other people were also having trouble, I did not panic. But yesterday, it was stated several times that the servers were back up. I tried yesterday and again today several times with no luck. So I decided to erase KODI and reinstall. I did and installed 15.2. Putting my information back in stalker client I now get "Unable to load Channels", so am I authorizing and the channels are not available or just a different way of saying authentication failure. What do I need to do?

Seems we're all seeing different things but the sum seems to be "The servers are down" Some years ago I belonged to a site where you could look at the servers and see Green for working or Red for down. That was both simple and effective. Saved moderators the hassle of constant unhappy users posting the same question//observation. It would be nice if such a thing could be implemented here as it would save a lot of confusion and upset.

They do advise do not reset anything if the servers are down. Sorry I can't be of more help struggling myself with this (long) outage.

TV Addicted
    Well, I finally got my stalker client to start working. I reinstalled KODI twice and set up the stalker client twice, but it now works. Channels seem to be freezing a lot. I am not sure if that should be a recommend for others to do. I have gone into the last setup of KODI about 10 times last night and today. Stalker client loaded each and every time.

If at first you don't succeed ....