Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Constant reset's since M/W upgrade

Since the middleware upgrades at the weekend it has been a complete nightmare for me and many of my friends.
    I have several boxes/accounts at home and find every time you want to connect you need to do an IPTV Reset. Then if you disconnect, turn off, or hit the time limit have to reset again.
    The thing is that it's only affecting some accounts and not others! If an account is effected it's a nightmare.
    I am seeing very few people complain about this online so I'm wondering how many people are being affected.
    So far I found that switching to a different URL makes no difference and wonder if anyone has found a way to fix the problem.

At the same time, other site is down, login portal has changed and can no longer log in from an iPhone due to a new "Capcha"!

WTF is going on!

Edit:
    Sorry, should add that when having the issue CH202 and a few other in the 200's still work but all others down. Also, main reason for the post is just to see how many people are having the same problem, I know we can't do much about it and have to wait for NFPS.
    Last edited by D.M.; 08-19-2016 at 01:39 PM.

Same problem here. Been a nightmare since Monday with "connecting" using Avov TVonline + with iks66. I don't know why NFPS is keep a hush on this. Zeta being down for second day for maintenance is bringing a lot of members here hoping to find answers.

Junoir Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by D.M. View Post
    Since the middleware upgrades at the weekend it has been a complete nightmare for me and many of my friends.
    I have several boxes/accounts at home and find every time you want to connect you need to do an IPTV Reset. Then if you disconnect, turn off, or hit the time limit have to reset again.
    The thing is that it's only affecting some accounts and not others! If an account is effected it's a nightmare.
    I am seeing very few people complain about this online so I'm wondering how many people are being affected.
    So far I found that switching to a different URL makes no difference and wonder if anyone has found a way to fix the problem.

At the same time, other site is down, login portal has changed and can no longer log in from an iPhone due to a new "Capcha"!

WTF is going on!

Edit:
    Sorry, should add that when having the issue CH202 and a few other in the 200's still work but all others down. Also, main reason for the post is just to see how many people are having the same problem, I know we can't do much about it and have to wait for NFPS.
    You're not the only one. There were many on the ftazeta forums talking about it before they went down for "maintenance". I don't use the mag box, I use the kodi addon but the effect has been the same. I never had to reset my account once ... ever in over a year. Just renewed by donation not long ago and have about 350 days left. But every time I want to use the kodi addon it seems I have to log in and do iptv reset. I have tried changing mac addresses and portals also with no difference to the outcome.

Junoir Member
    Nothing from NFPS but this seems to work.

To fix the issue you need to change your Donation Number. If you bought from a re-seller you will need to contact them. If you bought from NFPS you will need to email Papiao.
    Once you have a new donation number you will need to enter it in your Username & Password settings.

Hope NFPS can come up with a proper fix on the server end soon.

Update:

OK, that did not work. After a day of testing, this method only worked the same as an IPTV reset and channels are gone again.
    Last edited by D.M.; 08-21-2016 at 12:04 PM.

Junoir Member
    Nothing from NFPS but this seems to work.

To fix the issue you need to change your Donation Number. If you bought from a re-seller you will need to contact them. If you bought from NFPS you will need to email Papiao.
    Once you have a new donation number you will need to enter it in your Username & Password settings.

Hope NFPS can come up with a proper fix on the server end soon.

Update:

OK, that did not work. After a day of testing, this method only worked the same as an IPTV reset and channels are gone again.
    Yes before ftazeta went down, someone there moderating suggested it to me. I did and it made no difference.

TV Addicted
    Similar vibe here too. I reset yesterday, back to nothing loading after authentication again today.

Junoir Member
    A friend saw this and sent to me - might explain what's happening. They made security too tight once again in an effort to get rid of leechers but screwed over paying customers at the same time yet again.

New middleware too strict with VPNsYesterday, 10:16 PMIt has become more difficult to set up VPNs to work with this service. It seem that the token assigned to the channels are signed to your location. If one may use a different VPN service or even the sameVPN but a different location, the channels will fail to load, or load but no picture. Most times a iptv reset may work but this is not the best fix. NFPS should look into this as it is causing a lot of problems in places where a VPN is a must.Tags: None
    Why is it not enough that we have to authenticate with the mac address of the machine and the donation number from our purchase? Maybe instead we can add the email and the donation number with the mac to authenticate instead of making it so we are screwed after our IP changes every time. Now I can't even get channels to work after the reset I still get authentication failure errors and have not watched any channels in days.

Junoir Member
    Did you see NFPS' response in that thread?

Not sure I believe the reasons given. I, like most have a dynamic IP from my ISP but I also have Open VPN with a static IP. Since issues began I have had boxes on both networks and experienced the exact same issues on both.

Yes this is happening to many Avov boxes I have .........I'm just going to have to hold off on buying anymore until if or when papiao.is gets their act together.........resetting the server info is not an acceptable way to deal with this.problem..............
    Last edited by floder2; 08-26-2016 at 02:51 AM.

Junoir Member
    Did you see NFPS' response in that thread?

Not sure I believe the reasons given. I, like most have a dynamic IP from my ISP but I also have Open VPN with a static IP. Since issues began I have had boxes on both networks and experienced the exact same issues on both.
    No I didn't see the thread myself. That was just what a friend sent me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast