Papiao Login Problem

Tearing my hair out.

Haven't been able to get my IPTV Rocket to launch. I'm asked for ID/Password and get "error" when I enter it (correctly and many times and on multiple devices. I have a Mag254 and a Minix with the IPTV loader) -same result with both. Now I followed the link to check my status - works fine except I noticed it said something like "inactive" which I took to mean I'm not currently using it which at that time was correct.

Next I tried to log in to Papaio to do the reset stuff, new MAC, all that teckie voodoo. This is where my woes began. Round and round. Password (different ones all wrong). Tried to reset password and that just became a merry-go-round with a capcha error constantly appearing. I've tried every conceivable combination of key presses but cannot get a new password sent to me.

Can anybody help, please, pretty please.

inactive mean you need turn it on if you have 8 or more or if you used a reseller have him turn it on

Thanks for responding but there is a second serious error if your comments are correct.

I have been using this service first with my satellite dish and now into my second year with IPTV Rocket service. My renewal was made on July 19, 2016 and I have the email confirmation of such. The site shows all the correct details, 334 days left, but has this "inactive" against status which is totally incorrect as I've been happily using it up to a few days ago.

My original request was how to log in to Papiao as I'm totally unable to log in, doesn't accept my password nor will it let me request a new one. Some additional information may have a bearing here. Recently I have begun using a VPN and I'm wondering if that could be part of the problem. In any event I do have a proper donation number, have been using the service on both my Minix with the IPTV add-on, not the KODI, and on my MAG254 until perhaps Monday or Tuesday of this week.

If I were to PM you with my donation number would that help? Regardless I'm in that no-mans land that is beyond frustrating and need some serious help.

yea send me a pm and i will send it in

PM on it's way, thanks.