Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    I'm having this same issue also , i emailed papiao and they ended up making my account "active" again , but a couple hours later it went back to "inactive " what's really going on here ?

If you went through a reseller he/she may be doing that and does not want you on that donation any more.

Junoir Member
    Last Night I found neither of my iptv donations working. both were giving messages about indences not strings. I performed a reset on one of the 2 accounts and moved the portal, Now when I go into to the donation status of that account, It says it's inactive with 200 plus days left and the buttons are no longer there to reset or do anyting. Instead of the indence error, I'm getting access denied.

I don't see how my "reseller" did this to me. It's pretty obvious the attempt to upgrade support for newer MAG boxes is related. SO, to recap, one subscription I have left as is with out reseting or modifying is complaining of an indence error in KODI and will connect produce the channel list but cant stream anything.
    The second account also in KODI, After an IPTV reset and portal change now produces access denied messages and the donation checker has changed that account status to inactive mysteriously after reseting it just fine yesterday.

Thanks,

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJinx View Post
    Last Night I found neither of my iptv donations working. both were giving messages about indences not strings. I performed a reset on one of the 2 accounts and moved the portal, Now when I go into to the donation status of that account, It says it's inactive with 200 plus days left and the buttons are no longer there to reset or do anyting. Instead of the indence error, I'm getting access denied.

I don't see how my "reseller" did this to me. It's pretty obvious the attempt to upgrade support for newer MAG boxes is related. SO, to recap, one subscription I have left as is with out reseting or modifying is complaining of an indence error in KODI and will connect produce the channel list but cant stream anything.
    The second account also in KODI, After an IPTV reset and portal change now produces access denied messages and the donation checker has changed that account status to inactive mysteriously after reseting it just fine yesterday.

Thanks,
    there's no reseller in my case and it happened to be

do you have more the 8 accounts if so you need to enable it if not pm me all info and you said no re seller

Junoir Member
    Usually when an account/donation gets put into 'Inactive" status it is done automatically by the server when it detects 2 users attempting to connect to a single account from 2 different MAC Addresses at the same time. This is done to prevent account/donation sharing and is quite understandable. However I suspect the "Automatic" system might have a few flaws and locks some people out by mistake.
    The correct way to get a locked "Inactive" account back is to email NFPS with evidence that you own that donation along with a photo of the server screen from your box showing the MAC Address.

I have a reseller account 2 donations are inactive and as a reseller am unable to make it active
    Who here can help??

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhabr View Post
    I have a reseller account 2 donations are inactive and as a reseller am unable to make it active
    Who here can help??
    You will have to email NFPS

Quote Originally Posted by D.M. View Post
    You will have to email NFPS
    off course I did that no fix or reply as yet

Did you send a order number with the email?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast