Junoir Member

Question New Midware? And what exactly does it do and what does it mean for us? What does it d

Good morning everyone just had a question out of curiosity would anyone be able to explain to me what is the new MIDWARE? What does it do? And what does it mean for us? If anyone could answer I would truly appreciate it thank you

Junoir Member
    It makes the service compatible with the newer Infomir Mag boxes like the 256 that could not work with the old Stalker Middleware.

It as also messed everything up and caused huge login problems but not the first time an upgrade has done that!

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.M. View Post
    It makes the service compatible with the newer Infomir Mag boxes like the 256 that could not work with the old Stalker Middleware.

It as also messed everything up and caused huge login problems but not the first time an upgrade has done that!
    Yes causing great headaches and frustration with the authentication failed and indexes must be integers not strings errors!! They not test new configurations out before deployment? Would seem like a logical first step. Or at least maybe just set up a newer portal with the new middleware for newer mags and leave the other ones as-is.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yalrighty View Post
    Or at least maybe just set up a newer portal with the new middleware for newer mags and leave the other ones as-is.
    That would have been a brilliant idea NFPS take note for next time!

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.M. View Post

Well thank you for your response and information truly helpful I do wish sometimes NFPS would you a little testing on the configuration before just jumping into it it does cause some issues LOL but then again it's not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last but they are doing a great job now wants to get this all straightened out I really wish they would maybe work on a little more HD content I'm sure that would make a lot of us extremely happy LOL thanks again guys