Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Epg guide not loading

Is anyone looking for a solution to the epg guide not loading in to the pvr?

Using g box q Jarvis 16.1

Probation
    Yes, I'm also looking for a solution to the EPG guide not loading in the PVR.

I'm running Windows10 & jarvis16.1

Junoir Member
    Here i have a similar problem. Guide Load 100% without error. But when i open guide is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniman View Post
    Yes, I'm also looking for a solution to the EPG guide not loading in the PVR.

I'm running Windows10 & jarvis16.1

TV Addicted
    I'm experiencing the same thing on one device, on my other htpc it is missing about half the channels.

I don't know if there was a bad pull or what, or if there's something that needs to be done on my end.

Probation
    EPG hasn't been working for a month. I'm pretty sure IPTV Stalker/EPG/PVR is dead. There's no more support for it.

I wish somebody (MODERATORS) would clarify this by stating whether or not epg is up or down. Now one who knows seems to be willing to help.

I would like to know as well

It's up and working in Stalker Client. This has been mentioned before.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Hello ilan, thank you. Some of us are new to IPTV and have little or no understanding on how to do this. I am confused with terms like stalker, kodi, etc. I don't know how to apply this to a mag254. Someone needs to explain step by step how to do it and mention the box and service for compatibility.

Thanks for the post ilan......

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Vegan View Post
    Hello ilan, thank you. Some of us are new to IPTV and have little or no understanding on how to do this. I am confused with terms like stalker, kodi, etc. I don't know how to apply this to a mag254. Someone needs to explain step by step how to do it and mention the box and service for compatibility.

Thanks for the post ilan......
    your mag does not need Kodi

Kodi is a operating system that allows applications to be run from
    Stalker PVR Client or Stalker Plus are applications that allow a private service to connect. Without that, most devices would not be able to connect to our private services.

Now that Mag box already has Stalker onboard as part of its User Interface. You do not need KOdi or the other Stalker applications.
    That Stalker was originally taken from the Mag receiver, and made into an application that other devices could use.

Your Mag box was the first to use Stalker and is permanently onboard your MAG and not just an application, so to speak.

edit..
    I should amend this a bit.
    Stalker was not taken from the Mag (as I kinda said), it was seen that the Mag was using Stalker and then others followed suit, like the Avov receiver for instance. The AVov emulated the Stalker onto its receiver and user interface.

Then we have PCs and other IPTV devices that do not have Stalker application (middleware) as part of their user interface, so they need that Kodi system so they can in turn run the the Stalker as an application and thus get iptv services.
    Stalker is not owned by Mag company or avov or any others, just licensed to use .... I guess is how that works
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-27-2016 at 04:36 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast