New Package Installer Update does not load completely and Problems on all Apps now

Well, is not funny anymore. For the past two weeks every time I turn my TV Online+ it tries to load and update via the Package Installer and the first line completes but then bottom update line does not at it stays there until I hit exit. First things work other than not loading the My Apps and the Mickey Hop store completely but know with all those update attempts nothing is working. Live TV connects to server and shows channel guide menu but channels don't come on and stays loading. TV Add Ons used to work now every time I start it after it goes to the first time set up and loads the sub menus for Movies, Music, System, Video, etc. but once you click on any add on or menu item the screen goes black or kicks me out back to the main TV Online menu.

I don't want to try a factory reset because of problems I read some people are having trying to load the server settings after the reset. Please advise what to do, if there is a way to complete the update or other option to to getting going again.

Thanks!!

Junoir Member
    what version is it trying to load?

I don't know, it just says New OnlineTV and when I hit exit one time the top bar turns yelow and it says OnlineTV. But it does not load as the second bar don't download anything. The current version on the box is 1.08.

You may have to do a factory default anyway.........I have not had problems with server settings after a reset of the box.....I do have multiple Avov boxes ......You probably need that update that won't completely install............Fixes VOD and some other problems.....................

OK, which one you recommend to use, the one on the Settings menu or the one in the back of the box? Or they both do the same?

Junoir Member
    Hi: Just checking if you are getting all the channels on LIVE TV. I get only a few like 189, 203 and a couple more..

get all ..........

Junoir Member
    Thanks for replying.. this is where I need assistance. I have posted a question in the forum as:
    ================

subscription is ok, get the blue light when connecting to server, when I goto Live TV, the blue dotted circle keeps going and going, did a portal reset, changed the server but still nothing...MAC address is correct.
    None of the channels work.
    In VOD, when playing any movie, it loads about 40KB and then automatically kicks out.

Everything was working up to a week ago.

I am just short of resetting the box, any other recommendations before I try this?
    Any help is appreciated.

=================

check url first then do a reset make sure username and password is right

Junoir Member
    I have verified and everything looks good! If it wasn't then I wouldn't even see those channels 189, 203 correct!