Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ok, thanks for this tips i will try it.

ok Boss thanks for this help

Quote Originally Posted by 85146 View Post
    Ok, so to answer your previous question and in agreement with Asft, Stalker Client in Kodi actually works best on these boxes. The MagTV app is just a part of testing for me but my primary go-to is Kodi. Having said that, I like the ease of latest MagTV release and the interface. The drawback for me is the EPG.
    Having said all that, if you want to pursue and try MagTV...back to your settings:
    In the settings menu,
    - go to Profile and select the Profile you have enabled - you may want to delete the existing one and start with a fresh profile since you seem to have made a lot of changes already...I'd start fresh
    - in the Portal settings, select Portal URL and add the URL assigned to you - again make sure internal is UNchecked and don't use Proxy!
    - exit back and select STB Configuration and make sure the model is Mag250
    - in MAC address make sure it is exact to your account
    - Serial number can be custom or default
    - in Device ID, Use MAC-based device ID is UNchecked, Send Device ID is checked, Device ID random seed is blank, Device ID can be default or something you chose, Custom Device ID2 and signature is UNchecked
    - exit back to menu and in Media Player settings, select MediaPlayer and select Internal player
    Now exit all the way out and do a hard boot of the box. When the app starts it should ask for username and password which is your donation info. This has to match exact. If after all this is still doesn't work, not sure what else may be interfering.
    Good luck.

UPDATE: This morning the app's auto-updater advised there was a new version 8.9.8. I installed it but have not found a change log to see what was changed.
    Hi 85146,
    i did exactly as u wrote, but i am not geting any authentication window where i can put username and password . it is showing blank black screen,
    i notice if i check "Use HTTP Proxy" in Settings> Profile> Portal settings> HTTP Proxy settings, then i get half blue screen with empty loading bar.
    where and what i am not doing right i don't know.
    still ....... not able to work it out...........Help please

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cool4sure View Post
    Hi 85146,
    i did exactly as u wrote, but i am not geting any authentication window where i can put username and password . it is showing blank black screen,
    i notice if i check "Use HTTP Proxy" in Settings> Profile> Portal settings> HTTP Proxy settings, then i get half blue screen with empty loading bar.
    where and what i am not doing right i don't know.
    still ....... not able to work it out...........Help please
    Using Proxy is not going to work. It sounds to me like it is not connecting with the servers to authenticate which is the very first part of the system booting. I would again double check the URL you were assigned with your donation. Failing that I would suggest starting from scratch since it seems you have tested various settings so it would be difficult to isolate the issue. Uninstall the App, clear cache, hard boot and then redownload and reinstall the App. Then follow the settings I suggested and give that a go. If you install version 8.9.6 which the most recent apk for download, and then in the settings area check for update, it should update to version 8.9.8.
    Honestly I'm not sure what else I can tell you if this doesn't work other than abandon it and go with Kodi.
    Last edited by 85146; 08-22-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 85146 View Post
    Using Proxy is not going to work. It sounds to me like it is not connecting with the servers to authenticate which is the very first part of the system booting. I would again double check the URL you were assigned with your donation. Failing that I would suggest starting from scratch since it seems you have tested various settings so it would be difficult to isolate the issue. Uninstall the App, clear cache, hard boot and then redownload and reinstall the App. Then follow the settings I suggested and give that a go. If you install version 8.9.6 which the most recent apk for download, and then in the settings area check for update, it should update to version 8.9.8.
    Honestly I'm not sure what else I can tell you if this doesn't work other than abandon it and go with Kodi.
    oK, 85146, I will give a try this too, as well i try to Kodi as will as per asft mod advice, intall iptv stalker pluse in Kodi. i did the all step in "how to setup kodi" forum I install the IPtv stalker plus from http://********** and config it but when i start it, it say "access denied" although i reset my IPtv from the web
    .i am wondering is this MAC third pair should be "78" or "79" My MAC first 3 pair are 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx, it was working fine.
    by the way, i also change MAC both places on papaio.tv as will as in my setting but does not make any difference.
    i do not know is this on my end or it is from papaio.tv end ?i email them 3 days ago but so far no reply.

TV Addicted
    Cool, you may need to be doing some more reading on this forum. Asft can correct me if I'm wrong as I'm far from expert on this stuff but it's basic that Android boxes, even when running an emulator, are to be :78 and not :79. This changing back and forth is not going to help you and could be part of your problem. I'm afraid I'm all out of ideas to help you....

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    00:1A:79 prefix is only for a few devices and all other Stalker applications or Emulators would use 00:1A:78 prefix

00:1A:79 devices include exclusively...
    - AVOV receivers
    - MAG receivers
    - Dreamlink T1 receiver (but not the Dreamlink T6)

*all other devices using Stalker addons or Stalker PVR Clients or using an Emulator would fall in the 00:1A:78 category
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    00:1A:79 prefix is only for a few devices and all other Stalker applications or Emulators would use 00:1A:78 prefix

00:1A:79 devices include exclusively...
    - AVOV receivers
    - MAG receivers
    - Dreamlink T1 receiver (but not the Dreamlink T6)

*all other devices using Stalker addons or Stalker PVR Clients or using an Emulator would fall in the 00:1A:78 category
    OK "crazed 2.0" and "85146", thanks for tips i just changed it, in my "Magtv stalker" and as well https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket and i verified as well it is changed. so lets try it.

Update:
    OK crazed 2.0, i apply the changes and still it is not working, still the blank black screen. it never ask for authentication user name and passward.......... i do nor know what to do and how to fix it.
    on other hand in Kodi i also install" IPTV stalker plus" and setup as per Dara mod instruction tutorial but IPTv stalker plus it says"access denied"
    Last edited by cool4sure; 08-23-2016 at 03:49 AM. Reason: update after applying cahnges

Magtv stalker has new one out which version you running

Hi asft Mod, thanks for ur attention, i am running 8.9.6, it ask me to get update 8.9.8 and i try to update but not getting updates " y" i don't know.

On other hand, i setup iptv on kodi 16.1 with stalker client(bult=in) but quality is very low on it, as compare to "magtv IPtv Stalker , Kodi stalker client is not user friendly, as "Magtv IPTV stalker" secondly i canot put "parental lock" in Kodi"s stalker client, (i know new "IPTV stalker Plus 10.2.4" have parental lock option but i cannot able to get EPG ninja work with it.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast