Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Blank Black screen on Mag TV stalker, with valid iptv subcribtion. Need help

Hi guys I in trouble again,

I am not getting any IPtv on Mag tv Stalker. I was using version 8.9.2 it was working good, but few day ago it is showing only black screen.
    No blue screen and no loading yellow bar. So upon reading lots of threads in forum, I decided to install new version which is Mag TV- Stalker IPTV Emulator 8.9.6.
    But still upon starting Mag tv stalker and creating Rocket profile, STILL I am getting only black screen not blue screen or yellow loading bar.

I double checked my setting and In “Device ID” area I checkmark the box for “
    “ use mac-base device ID”
    “send device ID”

So MagTV stalker can send my MAC ID and sending My device ID.
    In portal section. Portal URL http://11.iptvrocket.tv
    I also checkmark the box where it say: “portal is internal” and also put this URL as well http://11.iptvrocket.tv
    I am not sure we are using internal portal or not. Please correct me about this if any administrator or super moderate know about it. Please advise me.
    I also checked my subscription and I have more then 100 day left. And I also reset my IPtv reset about 4 times but same black blank screen
    Is there any way can contact to papiao.is. any customer support email for paiao.tv ?

So guys this all tell me where I am miss something. Where I am configuring wrong.
    I am so frustrated now I almost send 6 hr, and no productivity. Please help

TV Addicted
    I can cross reference your settings with mine shortly but in the meantime "portal is internal" should be unchecked otherwise you will not connect, at least in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 85146 View Post
    I can cross reference your settings with mine shortly but in the meantime "portal is internal" should be unchecked otherwise you will not connect, at least in my experience.
    yes it is already check marked and i put the URL in it. thanks for ur reply and looking foward for more help from all members and supper moderator. as per pipiao tv this forum is there customer support.

TV Addicted
    "Portal is internal" should be UNchecked as in nothing in the box. You state it is already check marked and you entered the url. This won't work. It looks like you have everything else ok that you mention but you didn't say anything about other settings such as making sure the default MAC is the same as you have registered (xx:xx:78 vs xx:xx:79) and that you have entered the details for your account info (username and password) into the stb settings? Also, double check you entered a suitable Serial Number and Device ID.
    Hope this helps.

Hi 85146,
    thank u for ur help
    so far i did these changes.
    i unchecked the setting where it says " portal is internal" so now it is showing "false" under it. before when i checked marked it. say "true" under it. then i put the URL .
    I also checked my MAC it is same as i registered with papiao.is

in STB setting area i do not have nay option of User name and password.
    this Magtv stalker automatically get my device serial number. it is already there.

i don't understand why any moderator and supper moderator are not coming forward to help and why they are not helping the member to get going. i like to email to papiao but i do not have any email address where i can contact them, as i remember papiao tv people say that this forum is there customer support but so far only YOU helping me and i really i appreciate ur help. i wish other member also come in and solve the problem.

on magtv stalker dont think any mod is running that i was yr ago

Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    on magtv stalker dont think any mod is running that i was yr ago
    thanks for reply, i was wondering then what is the best stalker i should use with Mygica 1800E. or u or any other member /mod know the full setup steps please refer to me.
    i have suggestion if mod/admin, make's "How to setup direction PDF file" of stalker for all boxes and put up online on a specific place so i thing it would be more easier for every one to speed up all the things.
    problem i have i cant use kodi due to it crash so easily when u run live tv and different repository on it. ( that what i heard from many people)

update
    Hi every one : in Magtv stalker using with Mygica 1800e
    In Profile> Setting>portal Setting> HTTP proxy settings> I checked-marked the box front of “use HTTP proxy” and under it is showing “true”.
    So now I start getting only BLUE screen and a loading barber bar but it is not filing yellow it is just empty.(normally it fill yellow when u connected to portal URL and getting IPTV)
    So now my questions
    1.do we use HTTP proxy? (look like yes but want to confirm)
    If yes then in “proxy host name” what name I should use?

I need little help if any one out there know how to get this Magtv stalker working.
    Portal is internal is marked "true"
    In profile>settings> STB config >STB Model is :254"and
    In Profile>settings> STB config >Device ID> send device ID is checked marked so it is sending my device ID to service provider.

so any one can help please help me out
    Thanks
    Last edited by cool4sure; 08-20-2016 at 11:11 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

use this IPTV Stalker "Plus" 10.2.4 - Install and How-to tutorial

TV Addicted
    Ok, so to answer your previous question and in agreement with Asft, Stalker Client in Kodi actually works best on these boxes. The MagTV app is just a part of testing for me but my primary go-to is Kodi. Having said that, I like the ease of latest MagTV release and the interface. The drawback for me is the EPG.
    Having said all that, if you want to pursue and try MagTV...back to your settings:
    In the settings menu,
    - go to Profile and select the Profile you have enabled - you may want to delete the existing one and start with a fresh profile since you seem to have made a lot of changes already...I'd start fresh
    - in the Portal settings, select Portal URL and add the URL assigned to you - again make sure internal is UNchecked and don't use Proxy!
    - exit back and select STB Configuration and make sure the model is Mag250
    - in MAC address make sure it is exact to your account
    - Serial number can be custom or default
    - in Device ID, Use MAC-based device ID is UNchecked, Send Device ID is checked, Device ID random seed is blank, Device ID can be default or something you chose, Custom Device ID2 and signature is UNchecked
    - exit back to menu and in Media Player settings, select MediaPlayer and select Internal player
    Now exit all the way out and do a hard boot of the box. When the app starts it should ask for username and password which is your donation info. This has to match exact. If after all this is still doesn't work, not sure what else may be interfering.
    Good luck.

UPDATE: This morning the app's auto-updater advised there was a new version 8.9.8. I installed it but have not found a change log to see what was changed.
    Last edited by 85146; 08-21-2016 at 03:24 PM. Reason: New version released

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast