Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TV Addicted
    jgroves, I know it's a bit confusing and it takes quite a bit of reading.

The livetv menu item only appears on your Kodi menu once the PVR is selected, configured properly and you enable the option under Settings=>TV=>enabled. I'd suggest, if you havn't already, go back to the original Kodi skin to start with. It sound like you have a custom skin installed from a third party site. Nothing wrong with them at all, I've used many, but getting IPTV working is tough enough without the added pressure of trying to find all the settings in a custom skin.

I'm not at home now, but if I remember the username/pw are your donation number.

There are a number of stalker clients, all have different features. I think if you use IPTV plus stalker, there is not live tv menu item. It works just like any other Kodi Plugin. I use the Stalker that came with Kodi and IPTV Plus to serve up M3U channels, although more complicated to set up, it works the best for my home set up.

cwh.
    Last edited by cwh060; 08-16-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Found stalkerplus. Put it on a thumb. Installed it from zip.

when adding it to videos > plugins it responds must be integers not str - access denied.

so -- how can I tell what version of kodi I am running - or is it the version of android? Like google it appears Kodi have chosen to confuse their users by abandoning revision levels and use arbitrary names. am I isnregard? Jarvis, or am I just an ass for not knowing intuitively what revision I am running?

At least windows still numbers their releases.

TV Addicted
    If you go to System=>System Info on the Kodi main screen it will show you the Build number. On my machines I'm using Kodi 16.1-RC2. I must admit, I use W10 machines for IPTV. I do have an android box but not using IPTV. If I have time this weekend, I will fire it up my Minix X7 and try it out IPTV Stalker +. I use SPMC instead of Kodi on Android. It's an offshoot to Kodi.

If you go to the **********/clairvoyance site and add as a source you can pick up pvr stalker version 10.2.4 under Video Add ons.

I have had too many problems with running things on Android, I have totally moved all my television boxes to Windows machines.

Even the cheapest W10 devices run better than Android and I can configure them with ease. Remote control is problematic, but a wireless key board or an FLIRC solves that problem. I have two Pipo machines which are not in use (an X7 and a screen touch X9) even with their minimal hardware, they run great.

cwh
    Last edited by cwh060; 08-18-2016 at 02:42 PM.

cwh060, thanks.

Using got me to the **********/clairvoyance site. What they don't show is you must download and install the clairvoyance theme and repository before you can load stalker plus, the youtube was loaded so he skipped a few steps. Anyway, once the clairvoyance theme/repository is installed his instructions are accurate for NFPS.

Unfortunately the configuration for rocket is different. can you confirm?

Name - that is optional preference.
    server: is 22rocket
    MAC: is my last 3 of my assigned mac
    login: is left blank (or is it my donation?)
    Password: is my entire assigned MAC
    send device info: is left off

Is this correct?
    Last edited by catz; 08-23-2016 at 04:54 PM.

The reason I am asking is list indicies must be integers error - failed login

In stalker is the last three of the mac entered with or without colon?

Is the user name and password a 13 digit donation? from the donation confirmation below in blue below it could be no user name is required and the password is the mac.

the instructions are cryptic. this is what I got in an email, it is confusing:

Please*use*the*following*IPTV*+*Free*IKS*Donationa s*the*Username*and*Password*in*your*Receiver:
    No.Username*and*PasswordMAC*Address 1

I emailed for a mac and papio replied with a mac which I entered.

UPDATE:

entered the entire custom MAC per donation with colon, it is rejected as invalid.
    Last edited by jgroves; 08-18-2016 at 07:46 PM.

I just discovered that rocket iptv is not working.

TV Addicted
    Sorry for the late response, I ended up away this past weekend.

Name - Yes any name you like.
    server: is 22rocket, should be selectable, I use iptv66
    MAC: is my last 3 of my assigned mac. You pick the numbers between 00-FF, like this 01:3A:4F this plugin only needs three sets.
    login: is left blank (or is it my donation?). This is your donation number.
    Password: is my entire assigned MAC This is your donation number.
    send device info: Turn it on.
    Custom info: Turn it on.

Serial Number: Any combination of letters or digits..ie CWH123456789AB
    Device ID: Any combination of letter or digits...ie DELLMACHINE12345

After you are set up. Log into Rocket and reset your IPTV link or whatever they call it. On IPTV66 it's called RESET MAC. Make sure the MAC numbers match. On the site is might look like this, 00:1A:78:01:3A:4F The first three sets (00:1A:78) are common for everyone using Windows/Android. Make sure it's not 00:1A:79 this is for MAG boxes.

After the reset, open the plugin and try selecting something.

Good luck,
    I'll check back tonight if I have time.
    cwh
    Last edited by cwh060; 08-23-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Junoir Member
    Hello, just my 2 cents on this setup
    I came across with a MXQ Android TV box and found the same problem, this is how I solved it.
    First go to settings then apps uninstall KODI, after uninstalling go to Play Store and install the Kodi you will find at Play Store, then run Kodi and all the APPs you are missing will appear, finally follow the instructions given here on page 1 of this post and enjoy TV.

Junoir Member
    you look below for answers?option to connect in the startup options of where to connect. And there is none. But I may not understand the system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12