Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IPTV New stalker emulator?? August 2016

I saw a video new video by Soloman on YouTube where he shows a new stalker emulator. Not an STB emulator but a new stalker emulator. Does anyone know about this and how to set it up? It looks easy but any advice would be greatly appreciated.The emulator is $3.99 and the link is:
    Code:
    http://107.170.10.25/portal/processpayN.php
    Supposedly all you have to do according to what I understood is buy the emulator and go into settings and place the stalker url given to you by your provider which for me would be http://66.iptv66.tv. Not sure how it all works that's why I'm placing it on here. See if anyone knows how it works. Thanks
    Last edited by Acf150; 08-14-2016 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Wrong info

TV Addicted
    I tried it .. the regular stb is better to me .. I can send it to you for free . Pm me and email ..

Quote Originally Posted by Acf150 View Post
    I saw a video new video by Soloman on YouTube where he shows a new stalker emulator. Not an STB emulator but a new stalker emulator. Does anyone know about this and how to set it up? It looks easy but any advice would be greatly appreciated.The emulator is $3.99 and the link is:

Supposedly all you have to do according to what I understood is buy the emulator and go into settings and place the stalker url given to you by your provider which for me would be http://iptv66.tv. Not sure how it all works that's why I'm placing it on here. See if anyone knows how it works. Thanks
    Last edited by dara; 08-13-2016 at 10:48 PM.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by djsolospins View Post
    I tried it .. the regular stb is better to me .. I can send it to you for free . Pm me and email ..
    Don't e-mail people. Even if you are helping, you shouldn't do this with strangers, in this hobby.

Not recommended, it is a Kodi fork. Much better STB Emulator Pro 8.06

Quote Originally Posted by jorostr View Post
    I tried the iptv66 STB emulator but I couldn't get the VOD/PPV section. So unless there is a new STB emulator for stalker. The one I tried has no VOD/PPV Movies on demand. If there is a new one that does have these new sections that the built in Kodi stalker client does not which is what I'm currently using. Please let me know where I can get it. Thanks

Hi Dara, I'm currently using Kodi's built in stalker client with the http://nfps.********** url for the guide. It was working great until about 2 weeks ago that stalker decided to move the VOD/PPV channels to a section that Kodi's stalker client does not have. What other options do I have to get the VOD/PPV back. I've heard that there's a new emulator. Where can I find that and does it contain the sections missing in Kodi's built in stalker client?

TV Addicted
    Agreed ... the stb emulator is way better ..

Quote Originally Posted by jorostr View Post

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Acf150 View Post
    Hi Dara, I'm currently using Kodi's built in stalker client with the http://nfps.********** url for the guide. It was working great until about 2 weeks ago that stalker decided to move the VOD/PPV channels to a section that Kodi's stalker client does not have. What other options do I have to get the VOD/PPV back. I've heard that there's a new emulator. Where can I find that and does it contain the sections missing in Kodi's built in stalker client?
    You could use the IPTV Stalker Plus video add-on if you really need the VoD. There are much better options for VoD than offered by the server though various free add-ons.

Junoir Member
    how to activate account on the stalker iptv emulator 16

Fire From Within

The IPTV Stalker Plus does not offer an EPG, just the channels, and VoDs. It's a video addon, with no PVR functions, however it's very lightweight meaning it can be run by almost any Kodi setup greater than Kodi 12. If you only watch a few channels, it may be best for that, and the VoDs. The PVR Stalker NFPS does offer the VoDs as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast