Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Dara, thank you for the quick response. I wanted to ask you if the new STB emulator 8.06 has the option for VOD? Im trying to look for something to get back what was lost with the last update. Where the VOD and international channels were moved to a different section that the built in Kodi stalker client does not have. I tried the STB 0.84 emulator but I saw that it doesn't have VOD. It gets kind of frustrating. I've gone from using the nfps stalker client back around February and it was great. Then the change lead me to use the built in stalker client with the updater. All was great, guide and all. Then another change and i started using the URL http://nfps.********** in the stalker client without having to use the updater. Now stalker decided to move the VOD and international channels to a separate section which the built in stalker client does not have. I'm lost as where to go from here. I read that the nfps stalker client was brought back with the VOD section but I installed it and i really don't know how to set it up. I looked in it and saw that I only need to put in the last 3 hex digits of my Mac. But what confuses me is I'm using iptv66 from iks. So what # would I use in the portal section. I read that I would put 0 but I'm not sure. Also would I have to use it with the updater again since there is no option to put in the http://nfps.********** URL? I'm just looking for help to getting my stalker back to the way it's always been when it's working correctly with the colored guide and all the channels including the VOD section. Anyway I hope you or someone can help me out with this. It seems like stalker is only going for the avov and mag boxes and forgetting about Kodi. I wouldn't mind using the emulator version 8.06 if it brought back VOD. But as of right now I don't know which would be the best option to go with that has what was lost in this last update. That is why I mentioned using the stalker emulator since I saw that it has all the sections like VOD and even the international channels. Which I don't really mind having since I only watch the English channels anyway. But I don't even know how to setup the stalker emulator. I read on here that the STB emulator 8.06 is better. But does that have the VOD section? I really hope you or anyone could stear me in the right direction. Thank you

Fire From Within

The VoD would show in the Video Club in the STB Emulator.

Where can I get the latest stalker plus addon??

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    The IPTV Stalker Plus does not offer an EPG, just the channels, and VoDs. It's a video addon, with no PVR functions, however it's very lightweight meaning it can be run by almost any Kodi setup greater than Kodi 12. If you only watch a few channels, it may be best for that, and the VoDs. The PVR Stalker NFPS does offer the VoDs as well.
    Hi Dara, thank you for your great support. I was looking on the forums and I see a lot of old and confusing information floating around. I would like to know where I can get the latest and working with VOD Stalker plus addon. Also is there a good place you can direct me on how to set it up. I thank you so much.

Stalker Plus is in the KODI section on this forum.

Latest version in post 1 (10.3.4-r6 (2016/08/17)) here:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...th-Genre-Color

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by superbob View Post
    Stalker Plus is in the KODI section on this forum.

Latest version in post 1 (10.3.4-r6 (2016/08/17)) here:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...th-Genre-Color
    Thank you superbob!!

Has anyone tried the official infomir stalker app from the Google Play store? I just wondered if anybody had got it to work? They do a free app to test before you purchase the full version for about £4
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infomir.stalkertv
    Last edited by dara; 08-26-2016 at 11:18 PM. Reason: No live links

Junoir Member
    Dara or anyone knows how to set this up. Soloman said something about sending the Mac that inside the emulator to someone that can activate it

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcraig View Post
    Has anyone tried the official infomir stalker app from the Google Play store? I just wondered if anybody had got it to work? They do a free app to test before you purchase the full version for about £4
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infomir.stalkertv
    the free test app does not provide MAC address, so you can't point your donation to it.

I have a copy of the paid one, but it does not work on other device, only my phone.
    (can someone unlock this app to work on any android devices)

Hello Everyone,

I have ripped the addon out of the apk file that this has been going around as.

You can now import it into a standard kodi install as a program addon via zip file with the following link;

https://mega.nz/#!ucIG1IQT!iGrmb8lMs...4PE3CBlUl5Cu78

My question I have is, can anyone remove the username and password authentication in python to bypass the fee this person is charging? This truly seems like the best emulator around for stalker to me. I for one would be very grateful, and I'm sure a ton more would be as well.

thank you in advance.

I wouldn't pay for this by any means by the way. STB EMU is amazing and excellent, you should just use this, until it is cracked and free, and even then, I would still use both.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    and a hyjack of an old thread
    will be deleted
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12