Iptv stalker emulator

Code:
    https://youtu.be/BCEMOPWfmGU
    What's up with this? Can I use this with rocket? What's the portal url so I can give it a shot?
    Last edited by dara; 08-13-2016 at 01:22 PM. Reason: No live links

Fire From Within

You can do some basic research for that. Just be aware that the site he points to will bomb you with adware. I'd be leery of anything that uses "iptv stalker" in their name, as they might be scraping your donation info.

However, if it works for NFPS, it will work for Rocket (at least the 11 server)

Ok so I've tried this stalker iptv emulator! They don't ask for a donation number at all, and it actually seems to work, which is more than I can say about the rocket version of stb emulator...

How did you set it up??

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjoeyloke View Post
    Ok so I've tried this stalker iptv emulator! They don't ask for a donation number at all, and it actually seems to work, which is more than I can say about the rocket version of stb emulator...
    Hi, I just wanted to ask you how you set up the stalker emulator. I tried once but couldn't get it to work. Kept saying contact your service provider? Thanks

TV Addicted
    what is a stalker emulator?

There is a new stalker emulator out there it is the easiest to set up then everything else download the emulator it only gives you a one day trial but the full ap is only 3.99 it is well worth it all toy do is supply your account the mac address it gives you one or you can change in within the emulator go to mac checker on your providers main page and change your mac or make a custom one to 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx after that reset iptv button then go back into the emulator and hit edit portal and put the portal addy i use iptv66 so its http://66.iptv66.tv then hit save portal then it will load the portal i found that it takes a few tries to refresh the portal before it makes the handshake OH BY THE WAY IS'D ONLY AVAILIABLE FOR ANDROID BOXES AT THIS TIME
    Last edited by JoeSshmoe; 08-17-2016 at 08:13 AM.