Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    [QUOTE=asft;152302]not that hard to do if you get one right change all same[/

It's a lot of work that 30 people bring their boxes to your house so I can change into a server that probably will be blocking STB as well very soon .. I just wish my initial answer can be answered. This way I can answer questions just as well when will the stbs be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by djsolospins View Post
    It's not that simple I have 30 people complaining that they're blocked..... fixing 30 boxes and switching everybody to Portal 1 will be a lot of work. I'm just curious to know if the stb emulators will be updated to be compatible with middleware 5 and how soon so I don't have a bunch of angry people at me
    You sound a like reseller to me...

So far I have instructed other members of this forum and the NFPS forums to change to portals that don't have Stalker Middleware 5, and in this case it is only Portal 1 for a limited time only.

You can't fight this upgrade it is happening whether you like it or not. I'm sure a new version of the STB Emulator is in the works but when it will be released is anyone guess. I have a feeling that the STB Emulator may be pushed out (unless mvas figures it out), and replaced by the official Infomir Emulator dubbed "StalkerTV" which is available for both Android and iOS device natively. The provider has to activate this feature and is a feature only available on Stalker Middleware 5.

Again these are my own personal thoughts, doesn't mean any of it will come true, it's just how I see it playing out.

Edit: Seems like changing MACs to 79 from 78 also does the trick for Portals 2-5. It appears like the 78 prefix coding has been overwritten with the upgrade and has to be reimplemented on the servers that contain Stalker Middleware 5.0.1. Which I'm not sure they are aware of as of yet, or they do know and have something else in store!
    Last edited by thegame15; 08-13-2016 at 03:42 AM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame15 View Post
    You sound a like reseller to me...

So far I have instructed other members of this forum and the NFPS forums to change to portals that don't have Stalker Middleware 5, and in this case it is only Portal 1 for a limited time only.

You can't fight this upgrade it is happening whether you like it or not. I'm sure a new version of the STB Emulator is in the works but when it will be released is anyone guess. I have a feeling that the STB Emulator may be pushed out (unless mvas figures it out), and replaced by the official Infomir Emulator dubbed "StalkerTV" which is available for both Android and iOS device natively. The provider has to activate this feature and is a feature only available on Stalker Middleware 5.

Again these are my own personal thoughts, doesn't mean any of it will come true, it's just how I see it playing out.

Edit: Seems like changing MACs to 79 from 78 also does the trick for Portals 2-5. It appears like the 78 prefix coding has been overwritten with the upgrade and has to be reimplemented on the servers that contain Stalker Middleware 5.0.1. Which I'm not sure they are aware of as of yet, or they do know and have something else in store!

Thanks for your response ..

I actually did try changing the prefix from 78 to 79 once before .. I could not get channels to play . Do they now . ? I can try that as well .. never used they stalkertv emulator where can I find that ??? Thanks again .

Thanks for your response ..

I actually did try changing the prefix from 78 to 79 once before .. I could not get channels to play . Do they now . ? I can try that as well .. never used they stalkertv emulator where can I find that ??? Thanks again .
    The person who tested my theory with 78 to 79 said it work and played the channels as it should. We're sure that all parties involved are now aware of this particular bug that is preventing the emulators on Middleware 5, and they just have to recode so hopefully is should be fixed soon.

StalkerTV is available in the Google Play Store, and iTunes App Store, with that in mind I wouldn't jump the gun on those as no one knows if there supported currently. It was my own thoughts. If your curious to know what it looks like you can look in those stores. There is a StalkerTV Lite which has a demo portal, but then there is the paid version not sure of the pricing but I know in Canadian iTunes store it was list as $6.99 and is customizable unlike the Lite version.

Just wait patiently, and if your customers need an answer tell them to go to portal 1 as temporary fix, while the 78 protocol is being worked on. Not that I'm aware of it but I know it's been brought to the attention of the ones that know where to send information.

TV Addicted
    People are hard to please as we all know ..my customers would not know how to change portals . You know how it is .. never mind having them go buy and app and configuring it on they're own ... what I don't understand is if certain people that may or may not be working on this solution didn't prepare for this ... rather then letting this happen to the people that support them... now I look bad ..

Fire From Within

People are hard to please as we all know ..my customers would not know how to change portals . You know how it is .. never mind having them go buy and app and configuring it on they're own ... what I don't understand is if certain people that may or may not be working on this solution didn't prepare for this ... rather then letting this happen to the people that support them... now I look bad ..
    You best take this up with Papiao themselves, as you won't get any sympathy here. You resell... you take the risks of pissing off customers.

TV Addicted
    Yeah I guess your right ... what a horrible risk i took .. no support at all...

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    You best take this up with Papiao themselves, as you won't get any sympathy here. You resell... you take the risks of pissing off customers.

There was never a formal announcement that these changes were going to occur (I heard/saw hints), and something to keep in mind that this service was never intended to be used by a STB Emulator. It was always meant to be used strictly by hardware, and the primary hardware being Infomir devices hence why MAC 78 was introduced to not interfere with actual valid MAC that belong to hardware.

As for you being a reseller, this forum, and all the homesites made it pretty clear a while ago that they will not help resellers with issues. Only Papiao can help you out when it comes to that, and well that can take a couple of days to be tended to.

TV Addicted
    A formal announcement ... ?? I checked and never saw a announcement saying stb emulatorso would no longer work ... if I knew that they were gonna be phased out I would have took a different approach . It's funny that papio site says check the forums even though you state they you guys will not help resellers .. !! Hey no worries man.. I was looking for info yes . None found .. point taken .

Quote Originally Posted by thegame15 View Post
    There was never a formal announcement that these changes were going to occur (I heard/saw hints), and something to keep in mind that this service was never intended to be used by a STB Emulator. It was always meant to be used strictly by hardware, and the primary hardware being Infomir devices hence why MAC 78 was introduced to not interfere with actual valid MAC that belong to hardware.

As for you being a reseller, this forum, and all the homesites made it pretty clear a while ago that they will not help resellers with issues. Only Papiao can help you out when it comes to that, and well that can take a couple of days to be tended to.

Realize, though, that there are very few products that you can sell and then wipe your hands of of the product and the customer. There are always issues. This is especially true of technology-based products --and even more so with technology-based products that are on the cutting edge.

I know this doesn't make it any easier time-wise, but maybe it does in the grand scheme of things.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast