TV Addicted

Newbie on IPTV needs help!!

Hello everyone,

I will like to see if someone can answer couple of my questions I have with the PVR Stalker Client nfps and TV guide. I received my donation couple of days ago and i was able to figure out to how to connect to the iptvstalker.tv and view the tv channels.

This is what i am using to connect to the iptvstalker.

MiniX 64x with Windows 10, Kodi 16.1, PVR Stalker Client NFPS 1.0.8, epg ninja 1.0.17, IPTV port 22.iptvrocket.tv

1. how can i get the TV guide to work with the version of PVR stalker 1.0.8? this version doesn't have the option XMLTV. I tried the old version of stalker 1.0.3 and i was not able to connect to iptvstalker. i configure the epg ninja the way it was mention on different thread on this site but with out any luck.
    * Finally i was able to make the guide to work using the Kodi stalker client, but this version does not load the VOD channels. Ok im going back to the other version Stalker Client NFPS 1.0.8 (pvr.stalker.nfps-win32_20160510.zip)

2. who we need to report if a channel is not working? ex. fox sports southwest
    * I'm not sure if the iptv rocket guys read these threads, but now the fox sports SW is working. THANKS!!! and GREAT JOB!!!

3. did iptvstalker have the MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL? i read couple of list on this site and they mention does channel should be on the list of channels, but i dont see them on my list. if any one know how to add them please let me know.
    * NFL & NBA season are coming very soon, I hope those channels will show up too.

4. Did iptvstalker have the PPV channels for the UFC and boxing fights?
    * anyone with information about this..thanks

5. Did anyone have a suggestion for a Kodi skin for IPTV? I am using the default skin for Kodi at this moment.
    * I think i found the Kodi skin i like, the Clairvoyance skin is very good and easy to use, i recommend it. Great Job guys!!!

so far i am enjoying the IPTV!!!

Thanks again everyone for your help,
    Last edited by Rock99; 08-28-2016 at 12:26 PM.