Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    still not working after reset..says box is blocked..obviously something wrong on rockets servers...what is going on?

same problem on NFPS server.."authentication problem..reset..put in username/password..guide pulls up for a few seconds then all goes blank again
    VOD works fine..apparently just the live channels
    don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see

TV Addicted
    I have had this problem with Rocket and I solved my problem. Just recently Rocket started allowing you to switch from 11 to 22 and vice versa. That is what I did, since asking for help got me nothing. Not sure why! NFPS has allowed the switching of their servers for quite a while. When you switch choose the button "Update and Activate" then for good Messure, "IPTV Reset". Also, I plan to change the donation when the active one expires instead of renewing. I am betting that the donation number is part of how your box is identified. Good Luck! Hope this works for all of you, and please let me know if it works for you!

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    I have had this problem with Rocket and I solved my problem. Just recently Rocket started allowing you to switch from 11 to 22 and vice versa. That is what I did, since asking for help got me nothing. Not sure why! NFPS has allowed the switching of their servers for quite a while. When you switch choose the button "Update and Activate" then for good Messure, "IPTV Reset". Also, I plan to change the donation when the active one expires instead of renewing. I am betting that the donation number is part of how your box is identified. Good Luck! Hope this works for all of you, and please let me know if it works for you!
    When I go to the Papio Donation checker, I only see the following three buttons: "Change IPTV MAC Address", "change port" and "IPTV reset". I cannot find the "Update and Activate" button. Can you pls advise where should I go to change rocket server from 11 to 22. Thanks

Using STB emulator PRO and every day I keep getting STB blocked. Worked good for couple months until now. I have to be playing around with the portal then it would prompt to put in back the donation. This sucks and it's very inconvenient , They need to have a proper update as to why this is happened to users.

Junoir Member
    Having the same issue with the emulator. But could not get it to work. Did purchase a new Rocket with the same result.

Mine did that today and i unplugged and restarted and then it started working bet yea its aggravating

my box still says blocked by server...I am sure I am not the only one..did iptv reset and no change..what is going on?

TV Addicted
    I am referring to the buttons for a dealer web page, you mentioned change port, well change port and then do the reset. Do this with the box off or unplugged, and wait about 30 minutes in case the server is slow making updates. If it is successful in changing ports it should tell you.

Back to square one . Getting host not found now. Has been working good all the time up until after 2 p.m. Eastern time today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12