Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

"Your STB is blocked. Call the provider."

Im using an m8s adroid tv box with STB Emulator and I'm getting a message that says: "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider." Everything was working well yesterday and now i'm getting this message.

How can I fix it?

Same here, I tried posting this as well. I'm not the only one apparently

Junoir Member
    Same here.

if all was working then i would wait a little time and do a reset

What portals are you three using?

Middleware upgrades have been done on Portals 2 and 3. That might be the reason you are seeing STB Blocked or possible connection issues, you may have to go check your donation and make sure your MACs are set correctly.
    Last edited by thegame15; 08-09-2016 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame15 View Post
    What portals are you three using?

Middleware upgrades have been done on Portals 2 and 3. That might be the reason you are seeing STB Blocked or possible connection issues, you may have to go check your donation and make sure your MACs are set correctly.

I'm on server 2. Switch portals, change Mac and reset?

Quote Originally Posted by actueel View Post
    I'm on server 2. Switch portals, change Mac and reset?
    The person who brought it to my attention believes that upgrade for Portal 2 happen today. So you could try changing to another portal for the time being, but keep in mind that the rest of the portals will be updated within the next couple of days to weeks, and this whole situation may be on repeat for a couple of days. For now you can try Portal 1, 4, and 5 as they are still on Stalker Middleware 4.9.22.

Check your donation and make sure your MAC was Zero'd or changed in the process. You are likely experiencing this because of the upgrades. So switch portal or wait it out are my suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame15 View Post
    The person who brought it to my attention believes that upgrade for Portal 2 happen today. So you could try changing to another portal for the time being, but keep in mind that the rest of the portals will be updated within the next couple of days to weeks, and this whole situation may be on repeat for a couple of days. For now you can try Portal 1, 4, and 5 as they are still on Stalker Middleware 4.9.22.

Check your donation and make sure your MAC was Zero'd or changed in the process. You are likely experiencing this because of the upgrades. So switch portal or wait it out are my suggestions.
    I can confirm it is working now. Did a portal change, changed the MAC, did a donation reset and boom. Works again. I would advise some patience when loading the server. It does take a bit.

Junoir Member
    Changed the portal from 3 to portal 1 and problem fixed for now. Thank you TheGame15.

Quote Originally Posted by actueel View Post
    I can confirm it is working now. Did a portal change, changed the MAC, did a donation reset and boom. Works again. I would advise some patience when loading the server. It does take a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDami View Post
    Changed the portal from 3 to portal 1 and problem fixed for now. Thank you TheGame15.
    Glad you both got up and running, but keep in mind that the upgrade is coming to the remaining portals soon, how soon I don't know it could be over night, the next 2 days a week from now.

Based on what I heard Portal 3 was done a couple of days ago, and we suspect that Portal 2 was done today which is why there are some Blocked/Connection issues complaints, just gotta be patient .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast