Hello,

I just bought a MAG256. The product is the raw genuine one from you and was perfectly new and packed.

I connected it to Ethernet and added a WiFi dongle. Then I plugged in powercord for the first time.

When I entered the GUI on the TV, I went to Settings and connected WiFi to my WiFi network without problem, with the modality of DHCP. But no IP, and therefore no network...
Then, I powered down the MAG256 and removed the WiFi dongle.
I powered up the MAG256, and in the GUI, I went to settings, I opted for Ethernet (DHCP). But again, no IP, and therefore no network...

I checked my DHCP server, and saw that every time I tried something with WiFi or Ethernet on the MAG256, there was an entry, with an IP lease.
So the MAG256 is reaching well the DHCP.
I opted for trying a static IP, with Ethernet, or with WiFi dongle, and the same : no IP, and therefore no network...
With the IP leased by DHCP, or the stating one, no way to reach the MAG with a ping, and the MAG has no Internet connectivity.I checked the network info page, and always the same :
Inbox.jpg

I updated the firmware to 0.2.20-a6.07 to 0.2.20-a6.15.
I made a factory reset with GUI and then with the hardware button as explained here (mode 3) : http://wiki.infomir.eu/doku.php/en:s...:mag256_fn_key

I tried again to get an IP connection, with all the tests explained before, and got all the same results...

I can say that with WiFi or Ethernet, with old or new firmware, with DHCP or static, the MAG256 refuse to use any IP.But the WiFi and Ethernet link are working well because I can associate with my WiFi network, and my DHCP server is always receiving DHCP requests and answering with a lease.
I hope you can help me as fast as possible.
I already lost some hours with all these tests... and no result...

Please help !
Kind regards,

Vincent MARECHAL