Junoir Member

Unhappy STB EMU not working

Hi there,

I am using STB EMU 0.8.04 (from the link provided by reseller in the instructions) on Android 6 box and followed all the provided instruction from Rocket re-seller but its giving me a blank screen (it doesn't even give me an option for Login & Password and hence doesn't even load channels). Below is what I did:

1. Changed the Portal to 22.iptvrocket.tv
    2. Updated the MAC address to what was provided (3rd set of number in the MAC was 79)
    3. Closed the Application and and restart with new profile setting.

After unsuccessfully trying for multiple times. I went through all different forums and read all the different troubleshooting options and one of the option was to go on Papia0 and reset the IPTV and also changed the MAC address (3rd set of number in the MAC from 79 to 78). While I was in process of changing MAC address it gave me following warning (hence i changed it to 78):

"WARNING: If you are using an STB emulator for IPTV then you should use a MAC Address under the following range 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX (replace XX by hexadecimal digits), or your MAC Address may be modified without any previous notice."

So I changed my 3rd set of MAC id to 78, and that didn't work either. After bit of further digging through all the different forums i learned that STB EMU doesn't work on 22.iptvrocket.tv portal. So i changed the portal to 11.iptvrocket.tv (from 22.iptvrocket.tv). But it briefly brings-up the channel loading screen (for less than a second) and then takes me to Login & Password authentication screen where I tried using the donation # for both, but gives me error. The reason may be that on Papia0 my portal is set to 22.iptvrocket.tv.

Note: I tried the same using STB EMU version 0.8.05 and also 0.8.06 but unsuccessfully (0.8.06 doesn't even take Mac with 79 and says invalid MAC)

Any help is appreciated.

I tried everything also and my stb says blocked call provider and I am on 3.server

change portal, worked for me

Junoir Member
    I tried both 11 & 22 with no luck. On not sure if it makes a difference if papai0 site has 22 associated with my donation/mac.

1 works. change portal where you do the reset

Junoir Member
    Same here. I bought the service from a reseller yesterday, i checked the routes ant there it's active. But, my stb emulator is not loading channels list at all. It is stuck at processing bar. The portal given to me was quite different from the mentioned above.

Junoir Member
    After multiple tries, now i am only able to get to the blue screen where it says "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider.". Below is the my info:

Portal: 22.iptvrocket.tv
    STB EMU version: 0.8.06
    MAC add: 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx

I tried resetting the IPTV and updating/changing with no luck.

I would really appreciate if anyone can share their experience with this issue and how they were able to resolve it.
    Last edited by pamms; 08-06-2016 at 08:48 PM.

I am down for more than a month and still cannot go ahead than "Your STB is blocked".
    Is there any alternative other than sbt emu?
    I am really sad that nfps who is having so many users cannot find any good alternative which is working perfectly fine and we don't have to rely only on one android solution.
    Guys if you have any other alternative working perfectly fine then can you kindly share with all the members here.
    Really appreciate and thanks in advance.