Thread: Please help!

Junoir Member

Please help!

Hi all

Firstly thanx for takin the time to read my post. I have an MX Mini box (i know its nothing fancy) i was having problems with it so i decided to put a new build on it via a website called 'KodiTips'. All was well until i rebooted it. it now hangs on the kodi welcome screen then just goes black. Ive got into the advanced menu via the pin hole on the back and it presents me with a menu now this is where i am stuck because although i can highlight the option i want but for some daft reason i cant select it. is there anything i could do to fix it? Is it possible to put a new build onto my box via my laptop?

I am at my witts end with it. I am very new to these Kodi boxes so sorry for sounding daft.

i really appreciate any help you could give me.

regards

Rich.

P.S apologies in advance if this post is in the wrong place. i tried posting it on another Kodi forum and instead of helping the Admin just deleted my post because apparently it was in the wrong sodding place.

MX Mini box is android system you have google play store app all ready installed, go open the play store and search for kodi, when you get it, you can uninstalled and installed again o updated if say to update..