Thread: Refund please

Probation

Refund please

Hi,
    Yesterday I bought my 1 month trial to iks66. While browsing the channels, my avov tvonline4 box didn't go past channel 1665.
    I turned the avov box off and on, but I can't switch to a different channel. I was using tvonline 1.96 at the time. My avov tvonline 4 box is new and works well - I can use the apps etc.
    I reset the box to the factory settings and in the Server settings I tried to use Server 2 but the problem is still present.
    In tvonline, on the Server settings, everything is OK, I can connect to the server and I see a list of channels. I click on a channel and I am returned to the main screen where I choose Live TV. Here, I see the list of channels for a fraction of a second and I am returned again to the Server settings screen.
    In that fraction of a second I can see that I am on channel # 1665 and I can't switch to a different channel because I am returned to the Server settings screen.
    To reproduce my issue, you can go to channel 1601 and advance one channel at a time using your remote until you get to channel 1665. When reaching this channel, my box sent me back to Server settings and since then I can't switch to a different channel.
    I don't know what else to do so please cancel my subscription because I can't use your services.
    I would like to go with a different provider.
    Thank you.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamolxis View Post
    Hi,
    Yesterday I bought my 1 month trial to iks66. While browsing the channels, my avov tvonline4 box didn't go past channel 1665.
    I turned the avov box off and on, but I can't switch to a different channel. I was using tvonline 1.96 at the time. My avov tvonline 4 box is new and works well - I can use the apps etc.
    I reset the box to the factory settings and in the Server settings I tried to use Server 2 but the problem is still present.
    In tvonline, on the Server settings, everything is OK, I can connect to the server and I see a list of channels. I click on a channel and I am returned to the main screen where I choose Live TV. Here, I see the list of channels for a fraction of a second and I am returned again to the Server settings screen.
    In that fraction of a second I can see that I am on channel # 1665 and I can't switch to a different channel because I am returned to the Server settings screen.
    To reproduce my issue, you can go to channel 1601 and advance one channel at a time using your remote until you get to channel 1665. When reaching this channel, my box sent me back to Server settings and since then I can't switch to a different channel.
    I don't know what else to do so please cancel my subscription because I can't use your services.
    I would like to go with a different provider.
    Thank you.
    did you unplug the avov from power source for one full minute ?
    Try that.

I doubt very much that this issue is a server provider issue.
    If you want to go with a different provider, that is up to you.
    Reset your MAC at the server website, to a blank MAC or a made up MAC and that way you can use your good MAC else where.
    Far as refunds for something that has nothing to do with the server, sorry but it will never happen.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    I unplugged the box for 10 minutes and still the same issue. So if a refund is not possible, can someone move my subscription from iks66 to nfps or rocket so that I can check that this is not a server issue? I am determined to buy a longer subscription as your channel line-up is very good and quality was ok for most of the channels for what I was able to see - almost 2 hours of browsing yesterday...

Probation
    OK, so this a server problem... I got another trial subscription and everything is OK...
    So good-bye iks66/nfps/rocket...
    I will let my friends know about the new providers, and not bother you with my problems...

Quote Originally Posted by Zamolxis View Post
    OK, so this a server problem... I got another trial subscription and everything is OK...
    So good-bye iks66/nfps/rocket...
    I will let my friends know about the new providers, and not bother you with my problems...
    so what are you saying ?
    You are gonna promote another service here ?
    Wow, you do know that promoting or even mentioning that you may promote another service is a banable offense ?

Good luck on your endevours, but if we catch wind that you are promoting other services here on our site, you will be permanently banned (not that you would care, I suppose)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    Don't jump to conclusions... My friends are real persons whom I meet and speak with them, they're not members of this forum... We are a bunch who share opinions about everything - one of my (real) friends actually told me about iptv, and I found you and tried you... Also my coworkers (real persons too) told me about their experiences about iptv and I was glad when I found you because you have good prices and a good line-up. But as I said before, because you have a problem I will not recommend you. If you can investigate and let me know what you find probably I will change my mind if you are able to fix the issue (I think that eliminating channel 1665 could be a solution), right now I'm in the trial with you and the other providers (no name named here!) so I have all the time to make a decision.

just mentioning that you are gonna try another server and have tried it works great, draws members to ask about it. Check your visitors messages, you already have one member asking.
    This is our site and we put alot of time and effort in it. We do that for our members and not another service.
    We are not a one stop yellow pages site
    That is why we do not allow any kind of talk about other services period ... here on our site.

thank you.
    - Frank Zappa

ban.jpg This could be for you.

funny how there always something better but they come back look its not perfect but its a heck of of deal in my eyes do what you need to do but watch it you been here one month and know it all what your posting i dont think so my avov 4k runs bad azz maybe need to find out what your doing wrong
    Last edited by Marley; 08-01-2016 at 02:10 AM.