Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast
    This emulator, latest version 9.0.6 or whatever it is at now, mine just auto updated. Is working absolutely fantastic / amazing.

Thank you so much to the developers and porters working on this. You made my Christmas / new year!

TY AGAIN!

Junoir Member
    Hey guys, there is someone here who can tell me how get french channel on stb emulator. My version doesn't have any French or Italian.I see online other version with those channels. Do i need to download another version of STB emulator or there is a way i can change the channel list. Thanks,

On 9.0.3 installed on my M8S KitKat box I am unable to get the number keys or volume control keys working in the program, even after I defined/assigned them, the number keys only work in the settings. This is happening with all input devices including my bluetooth mini keyboard, the IR remote control, and even a hard-wired USB keyboard. The number and volume control keys work fine on this same stbemu version in my newer GT1 Marshmallow box with a second 66 subscription.

Junoir Member
    I must be doing something wrong. I tried to get the emulator, but every time I download it from Mega get an internet explore sign with stbemu-rocket-armv7-release-0.9.03.apk. It's not a apk file. If I check my downloads, I ask if I would like to open it. I click open and then a new download file pops up and ask if I want to open or save the file. If I click open, it repeats the same steps again. If I click save, nothing happens. It just goes back to open with a arrow next to it. I click the arrow and it than says to open with. I want to know if I should have a program that would open it? If so, what program do I need? When I check the folder it does say it's a apk file (10,989 KB). I hope I am on the right track, but just missing something simple. Any help would be appreciated.

That is an installer file for an Android system. If you're downloading with IE, it sounds like you're on a Windows machine, and it won't know how to handle an Android installer file.

If you want to use this file, get it on your Android device. If you're trying to install this on a Windows machine, you'll need to download a Windows installer file.

APK = Android Package Kit
    Last edited by ilan; 02-15-2017 at 10:11 PM.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    That is an installer file for an Android system. If you're downloading with IE, it sounds like you're on a Windows machine, and it won't know how to handle an Android installer file.

If you want to use this file, get it on your Android device. If you're trying to install this on a Windows machine, you'll need to download a Windows installer file.

APK = Android Package Kit

Thanks for the reply. I understand what your saying, but how do I get the file on a usb drive to add it to my android box? Or are you saying once I put it on a usb drive and I look at it on my android box, it will be converted to an apk file?

Quote Originally Posted by Mont View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I understand what your saying, but how do I get the file on a usb drive to add it to my android box? Or are you saying once I put it on a usb drive and I look at it on my android box, it will be converted to an apk file?
    No, it won't be converted to apk as it already is an apk file. Simply copy that file to a usb drive and put the usb drive into your android box. From your android box, just open a file explorer and browse to the usb drive, click on the file and select 'install' and that's it. Once it's installed you will have to click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and input your credentials in order to access the server.

Junoir Member
    Hello, I have a big problem with the video format! When I go on the menu aspect ratio, I am forced to put internal drive and format fit Horizontal to have a good dimension, but the problem is that it does not memorize the action when I change channel. ! So how memorized my format aspect ratio?

Junoir Member
    hello to all I just purchased the Shield and want to install STB Pro for my iptv account, I can get the menu to show does anyone here know hot to properly install STB pro and get it working on the shield? help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Junoir Member
    Hi, quick question, does this STBEMU app work on Roku Players? Sorry if this question is in the wrong forum.

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast