Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    ok not sure about that and will take another look thx

Quote Originally Posted by atlas1321 View Post
    Mvis. Thank you very much for responding. I applied the css patch over a week ago. I am able to see the password now but clicking the ok does not do anything. The ok button is not responsive. Others have reported the same issue. So we are not able to log in. Can you fix it with 8.05 version please. This is on nexus player.
    are you using a mouse? i have it working on my nexus player and it works great with a mouse

I tried both a wifi and bluetooth keyboards. I am able to enter the login info and get the ok button highlighted. However pressing enter on both keyboards with the ok button higlighted does not make it do anything. Using the player remote does not make it do anything either. It does not respond to a usb mouse at all in terms of entering info. The mouse can only select the options at the right of the screen.
    Are you using the css patch?

Quote Originally Posted by atlas1321 View Post
    I tried both a wifi and bluetooth keyboards. I am able to enter the login info and get the ok button highlighted. However pressing enter on both keyboards with the ok button higlighted does not make it do anything. Using the player remote does not make it do anything either. It does not respond to a usb mouse at all in terms of entering info. The mouse can only select the options at the right of the screen.
    Are you using the css patch?
    The mouse can select ANY option on the screen dude.Use the "ok" button that flashes up on the screen when you get it highlighted with the mouse using either the "up or down" buttons on the screen, not the keyboard not the remote. And you can use it with or without the css patch. Using the patch just makes what password numbers visible on the screen.
    Last edited by mclass555; 05-30-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Junoir Member
    I am getting this error when running iptv66 emulator.

ERROR!
    Host
    Code:
    http://66.iptv66.tv/
    not found

Is this an app error or what?
    Last edited by catz; 06-01-2016 at 12:05 AM.

Junoir Member
    Mvas great job with emulator, small bug found. set to external player, channels plays no problems but when you exit and return back to channel list, I'm getting black screen.

Also if you can set the VOD to use "external player" and tv channels to use "auto" or "exo" automatically that will make this version emulator work perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by highbury1 View Post
    Mvas great job with emulator, small bug found. set to external player, channels plays no problems but when you exit and return back to channel list, I'm getting black screen.

Also if you can set the VOD to use "external player" and tv channels to use "auto" or "exo" automatically that will make this version emulator work perfect!
    on my nexus player i have to use the back button twice to get to the channel list, try that

Junoir Member
    mclass, just try it, pressing back twice takes me back to main screen. I can get it to work properly if I go into tv channel, set the media player to "auto" or "exo" and then change back to "external" if works perfectly until I restart the emulator.

Junoir Member
    mclass, just try it, pressing back twice takes me back to main screen. If i'm in the channel list and I set media player to "auto" or "exo" then change back to "external" everything works perfect until I restart the emulator.

Junoir Member
    I have the exact same problem. Using external media player (mx player) pressing back brings me to a black screen instead of channel listing. Pressing back a second time takes me to the main screen. Hopefully this gets fixed in next version. Thanks for all your work to improve this program mvas. Greatly appreciated!

Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast