Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Last edited by generica; 02-12-2016 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixebiz View Post
    I would try using pvr.stalker in Kodi again but I do not know how to modify the channel listings to only show the channels I watch instead of scrolling through 900 channels
    If you want to go the Kodi route but don't want all those unwanted channels... 1) Get the PVR working and then click on TV to display the channel list; 2) scroll onto any channel and bring up the context menu (depends on if you have a keyboard/remote type, etc) by pressing C or right click; 3) select Manage; 4) select Channel Manager

Now all the channels you don't want can be hidden by tabbing to the right side of the screen and un-selecting display and do the same for the guide (3 lines below the TV Channel).

This will take a LONG time to do this way however and EVERY TIME you clear the cache you will lose all of these settings. There is a TV Channel Template Loader posted to make this task much easier/faster/less suicide-inducing, but it only works in windows. Just remember, all your settings will be lost if you ever clear/reset your cache. It took me about 20 minutes to do mine to only show about 140 channels.
    Last edited by expatter; 12-31-2015 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by generica View Post
    With the PVR the channels are grouped but I did not see any option for making your own list ...
    Bring up the context menu and select 'Manage' then you can either go into 'Channel Manager' and select "Group Manager' from inside OR go directly to 'Group Manager' after you select 'Manage'.

Once the next menu opens, there are 3 columns. The far right colum is where you can Add, Delete, Rename, etc (Groups). It should be pretty self-explanatory once you are inside it. You make a new group, add the channels you want in it by clicking on the channels to add, then just click on 'Save'.

Banned
    Ok love this, Just one thing the tv guide seems to be out by 2 hours, It shows the correct program listing as to whats playing but the time is 2 hours out. Also can you change the weather on the home screen to your local town or is that locked to belize?

Found the answer searched loads before asking god damn it here is link for anyone else ::

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...Portal-Weather
    Last edited by nemesis668; 01-05-2016 at 04:26 PM.

unbanned christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by expatter View Post
    If you want to go the Kodi route but don't want all those unwanted channels... 1) Get the PVR working and then click on TV to display the channel list; 2) scroll onto any channel and bring up the context menu (depends on if you have a keyboard/remote type, etc) by pressing C or right click; 3) select Manage; 4) select Channel Manager

Now all the channels you don't want can be hidden by tabbing to the right side of the screen and un-selecting display and do the same for the guide (3 lines below the TV Channel).

This will take a LONG time to do this way however and EVERY TIME you clear the cache you will lose all of these settings. There is a TV Channel Template Loader posted to make this task much easier/faster/less suicide-inducing, but it only works in windows. Just remember, all your settings will be lost if you ever clear/reset your cache. It took me about 20 minutes to do mine to only show about 140 channels.
    Ok thanks but I found a quicker way.
    If you go into Group manager, then over to the right side of the screen are two columns Hidden and Active channels (not sure of the exact names of the columns) so all you do is click on the channel in the Active column list with a mouse and it will move it over to the Hidden channel column. For some reason on my android box it takes a few seconds to move the channels over.

hello how do i install this emulator on kodi will this be used in place of the stalker client nfps? i tried to install on kodi from an sd card through settings installk from zip file but i cant see it on sd card.... i am having problems loading channels with stalket client nfps with donation and mac.... can anyone help in getting channls to work thanx in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANNYC View Post
    hello how do i install this emulator on kodi will this be used in place of the stalker client nfps? i tried to install on kodi from an sd card through settings installk from zip file but i cant see it on sd card.... i am having problems loading channels with stalket client nfps with donation and mac.... can anyone help in getting channls to work thanx in advance...
    Please do some reading. You can't run the emulator in kodi nor kodi in the emulator, they both are different apk that run by them selfs
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

ok thanx big daddy some one had said they use the emu , what about getting the nfps paid service up and running with donation i have kodi 15.2 with a matricom mx2 android box and i tried stalker client nfps and associated the donation with mac using the 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX (the last six from the mac of the android box) and every time i enable the tv config it tries to load the channles but comes up with 2 errors one is "authentication failed retrying" and also "unknown error see log" im gonna try the iptv stalker they say works good what do you think?...

I prefer Iptv Emulator over kodi with the new one it's easy just enter your mac and re-link it at the server
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Also Iptv emulator is the private one for NFPS/Rocket and iks66 no ads, Stb emulator is the free one from the play store with ads on the top and Stb emulator pro is also from the play store but with no ads

Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast