Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member
    @Atlas I have exact same problem. I had to click the CSS fix to be able to enter something in login window, but the "OK" button does nothing. I have also tried alternative login window but it comes up again and again without getting into it successfully.

@mysocks. Thanks for responding. Have you figured out a way to get in. No word from mvis and I am still out in no mans land. Thanks

Hi mvas reporting an error that is happening to me, I don't know if is only me or a general issue.

Device: Note 4
    Android: 6.0.1
    STB Emu: 0.8.04

1. I'm watching a channel with IJK Player (for me and my device the best of the options that use the little screen), so far so good. But...

2. When I press OK button to get full screen, the little screen remains little!! And all around of it turns black!! The issue is that it remains little, no full screen.

3. It fix doing a reload the app stb 0.8.04, but only for 1 channel (it fit to fullscreen), after the second channel the little screen remains like that.

Thank you!

Screenshot_2016-05-21-08-54-13.jpg

But after press OK it happen this!Screenshot_2016-05-21-08-54-16.jpg
    Last edited by jorostr; 05-21-2016 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Device specs

Junoir Member
    HI everyone, can someone help me? I do the emulator (rocket) on my T6 but when I'm been ask for the authentication login and password I can't type in, the number don't appear at all, I try a keyboard, remote, the keyboard inside the emulator and my mouse and non work, any ideas on what can be wrong? I'm using 7.14.02

Thank you.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pj128123 View Post
    HI everyone, can someone help me? I do the emulator (rocket) on my T6 but when I'm been ask for the authentication login and password I can't type in, the number don't appear at all, I try a keyboard, remote, the keyboard inside the emulator and my mouse and non work, any ideas on what can be wrong? I'm using 7.14.02

Thank you.
    I'm having the exact same issue :/ tried with several STB versions, I've used NFPS and Rocket without any positive results :/ tried several guides starting from 2012 to 2016 and nothing..

I am not sure what to do out of my predicament. I was waiting for a fix from mvis to enable login but he has not come out with one ad i am not sure if he is planning a release. He has not responded. Any good advise from any one who figured out a solution. Please
    Thanks

emu
    Quote Originally Posted by atlas1321 View Post
    I am not sure what to do out of my predicament. I was waiting for a fix from mvis to enable login but he has not come out with one ad i am not sure if he is planning a release. He has not responded. Any good advise from any one who figured out a solution. Please
    Thanks
    Since v0.8 you may enable alternative authentication dialog in profile->Advances settings.
    If you want to use Stalker's dialog, but don see your login and password, check profile->Advances settings->Apply CSS patches->Fix invisible login/password in Stalker (since v0.8.04).
    I'm the developer of IPTV STB Emulator (StbEmu). If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Mvis. Thank you very much for responding. I applied the css patch over a week ago. I am able to see the password now but clicking the ok does not do anything. The ok button is not responsive. Others have reported the same issue. So we are not able to log in. Can you fix it with 8.05 version please. This is on nexus player.

seems to be a new issue as there is an error that says unknown error 10000 any idea what that is thx

Quote Originally Posted by LEAFER9999 View Post
    seems to be a new issue as there is an error that says unknown error 10000 any idea what that is thx
    That error code you are getting on certain channels using the emu is at that time the channel itself is down. Don't think thats a flaw. Its different from last versions before the pic was just black if channels was down and now it gives you that code.

Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast