Junoir Member

lets get serious about Server 22 A Compensation Necessary

To the BIGWIGS here.

Whyis it this no one has admitted that their is a definite issue with VOD on server 22.
    whouldnt you the(providers) address this issue head on and stop hiding behind some post.
    Be plain and straight about the issue and talk how you are going to give users of server 22 some kind of compensation.
    from al the Post here it is obvious it serverside issues and yet no has post any DEFINITE AND crystal clear TIME line for the FIX.

SO I motion FOR some kind of money back or extended time for my Donation.

I expect verbal abuse but say what you want you all need to talk and be honest.

THanks you

your comment is shared by others on the other end it a crap shoot you take your chances

Warrior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biged View Post
    To the BIGWIGS here.

Whyis it this no one has admitted that their is a definite issue with VOD on server 22.
    whouldnt you the(providers) address this issue head on and stop hiding behind some post.
    Be plain and straight about the issue and talk how you are going to give users of server 22 some kind of compensation.
    from al the Post here it is obvious it serverside issues and yet no has post any DEFINITE AND crystal clear TIME line for the FIX.

SO I motion FOR some kind of money back or extended time for my Donation.

I expect verbal abuse but say what you want you all need to talk and be honest.

THanks you
    Thanx .

Still down on server 22!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    compensation prolly will not happen.

When server first went live , there were only a few pages of VODs , but now there are like 80 or more pages of VODs
    So should we get back-pay compensation for the lack of VOD quantity from back then as compared to the 80 pages now ?
    What about if we loose a channel from Live TV, and that channel was there since the server went live a year ago more ?
    What about if we loose a channel that just was added to the line-up only but one month ago, do we get one month worth of back-pay compensation , or how would that work?
    What about when channels are and have been added ? Do we pay extra and how much ?
    What about any price changes that mighta happened during all this time, how would they factor that in ?

If the server goes off-line for a substantial time period, then that would be reason for some kinda compensation.

Only proper way to inquire about compensation is to address the server administrations thru their email.
    Staff here do not deal with or are told about the workings of the server administration with these type of concerns.

Server administration do not hide behind some posts, in fact it is rare for administration to be here on-line at all.
    They do receive emails or instant messages from staff and do respond to those, well not all of those but some, depending.

Not gonna debate about it here at iptvTalk or have some kinda poll about this compensation thing.
    Use proper channels for this, email them.
    Sorry
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-31-2016 at 02:37 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren