Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HD Channels

Junoir Member

HD Channels

When will NFPS switch or support HD channels? Is it in their plans? Many other IPTV services are already providing HD channels. However, I like NFPS and prefer doing business with them.

TV Addicted
    At this point it's anyone's guess. They tried going HD on many channels and were unable to provide an acceptable level of service. Most people found that the HD channels were largely unwatchable due to freezing and stuttering and the increased load on the server seemed to be maxing out their connection causing major freezing issues on non hd channels as well.

Until they can do it right, they shouldn't do it at all. Frankly they seem to have a hard enough time keeping the channels working properly as it is.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SebsiBC View Post
    At this point it's anyone's guess. They tried going HD on many channels and were unable to provide an acceptable level of service. Most people found that the HD channels were largely unwatchable due to freezing and stuttering and the increased load on the server seemed to be maxing out their connection causing major freezing issues on non hd channels as well.

Until they can do it right, they shouldn't do it at all. Frankly they seem to have a hard enough time keeping the channels working properly as it is.
    Hopefully they are working to get this right! I guess I will renew with them again when HD will be up and running

Quote Originally Posted by v0id View Post
    Hopefully they are working to get this right! I guess I will renew with them again when HD will be up and running
    i agree.. didn't spend the money for hd equipment to watch sd channels... worked ok when they tried it before, but the quality was a little lacking.. they need to bring it back...
    mag 254,,,nfhd:cool:

Banned
    As far as i can see there has been an upgrade in their servers, from yesterday video club started working again. The live tv Runs great for me, and tsn and btsport seems to be in a higher quality than normal. I only fear that when the olympic start it will be freezing time again, but I will keep my fingers crossed.
    I am on Rocket server 22 on a mag254

Junoir Member
    Its difficult to watch SD resolution on HD TVs. They would definitely invest in providing HD. In the long haul it will be worth it for them (from business perspective). Providing HD resolution and upgrading the servers to meet the demand will allow them to increase their prices. I am sure most people on this forum and other are willing to pay 15-20 a month for high definition channels. Just my two cents.

A large number of people who subscribe to the services here do not have the capability to receive streams in HD quality. When the services moved in the HD direction, a large number of complaints were received about unwatchable HD channels.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by v0id View Post
    Its difficult to watch SD resolution on HD TVs. They would definitely invest in providing HD. In the long haul it will be worth it for them (from business perspective). Providing HD resolution and upgrading the servers to meet the demand will allow them to increase their prices. I am sure most people on this forum and other are willing to pay 15-20 a month for high definition channels. Just my two cents.
    They need to focus on getting their SD to work consistently before ever thinking about moving to HD

You know when everything is right at your end ......with 100mbps internet ...no cap...no throttling..............that it is their servers and their 3rd world country internet that is causing the problem....You just can't fit a camel through the eye of a needle.......................................That' s why the more tickets they sell to the show.....the less stable this IPTV service will get........this is my humble opinion
    Last edited by floder2; 08-03-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Banned
    They could initially upgrade the channels that where in HD to 576hq quality... and start from there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast