Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Constant Freezing & Buffering Service unusable

Hi Guys,

So I have had the service now for about a week and what can I say. Useless. On most channels I get freezing and buffering every 20-30 seconds. It will freeze and then buffer for about 2 seconds and then start playing again. Some Channels like TSN2 & BT Sports just buffer every couple of seconds. I have read post after post of people complaining but surely the service can't be this bad.

My setup is Openelec running Kodi 16.1 on a Raspberry Pi2. My internet connection is 15Mbps. I have no buffering issues streaming HD content on Exodus or catchup TV services.
    Last edited by shorsfall; 07-30-2016 at 12:24 PM.

Good luck with that Refund.................................

I gave up on it myself. Got fed up with lack of communication from the hosts, as you say freezing and buffering and channels dropping in and out like a nosy neighbor. I would have hoped by now that things would have stabilized, but alas, it's much of the same. I will keep reading on here and if it all gets sorted out, I will sign up again. I know the price structure is very reasonable but if it is unwatchable, there doesn't seem to be much point.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dublinkid View Post
    I gave up on it myself. Got fed up with lack of communication from the hosts, as you say freezing and buffering and channels dropping in and out like a nosy neighbor. I would have hoped by now that things would have stabilized, but alas, it's much of the same. I will keep reading on here and if it all gets sorted out, I will sign up again. I know the price structure is very reasonable but if it is unwatchable, there doesn't seem to be much point.

Yeah Ive only been signed up for a week and Ive had it already. So far the only channel that doesn't buffer is Discovery Turbo max. If I don't get some sort of resolution in the next 24hrs I will push for a refund. If that doesn't happen I will just contact my bank and get them to get the refund via my credit card. I'm not going to but up with this BS, From the research I have done today there are many users in my position. I haven't seen any help from Mods or admin except saying its the users equipment.

Not trying to hijack by posting a link however this is what I have done to fix the same issue

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...freezing-fixed

For me it isn't just a freezing issue. it's lack of communication. one never knows when channels are down or going down. when and if they are coming back. I understand the nature of this service and have been in the game for quite a while but I can't deal with all these issues, even at a low price. so,until they stabilize things I am not spending money on a service that requires more work to get it sorted.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    been on many channels last few days and all night. Have experienced zero buffering or freezing.
    This is actually always the case experienced here.
    I wonder how that can happen ?
    Does the server treat me special and somehow makes my connection better then any others ?
    The answer to that is no.
    It would be impossible to make one work almost perfect but have others not.

So what is possible then ?
    ISP issues ?
    Throttled internet acccess ?
    Other devices on your network ?
    Networking issues of some kind ?
    Wifi ?
    Others using your internet thru wifi ?
    Bad ethernet cable or connection ?
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

This service REQUIRES a VPN service for most or you gonna get buffering. If i am on my ISP address its constant buffering. when i am on my VPN connection its almost flawless. My setup is a fire stick with STB emulator on url 11 ROCKET WITH 8 MEGS internet speed. It has been like this for months. The sellers of this service should tell people that a VPN will probably be required. i watch the HD channels even buffer free. I am happy with the service now that i figured out a VPN is a MUST.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyrat50 View Post
    This service REQUIRES a VPN service for most or you gonna get buffering. If i am on my ISP address its constant buffering. when i am on my VPN connection its almost flawless. My setup is a fire stick with STB emulator on url 11 ROCKET WITH 8 MEGS internet speed. It has been like this for months. The sellers of this service should tell people that a VPN will probably be required. i watch the HD channels even buffer free. I am happy with the service now that i figured out a VPN is a MUST.
    We have hd channels?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    been on many channels last few days and all night. Have experienced zero buffering or freezing.
    This is actually always the case experienced here.
    I wonder how that can happen ?
    Does the server treat me special and somehow makes my connection better then any others ?
    The answer to that is no.
    It would be impossible to make one work almost perfect but have others not.

So what is possible then ?
    ISP issues ?
    Throttled internet acccess ?
    Other devices on your network ?
    Networking issues of some kind ?
    Wifi ?
    Others using your internet thru wifi ?
    Bad ethernet cable or connection ?

I can understand where you are coming from but rather than being patronising maybe offering some advice would help. My current setup is Openelec with Kodi 16.1. I have a 15Mbps Interenet connection and a VPN with Torguard. I really cant see how anything with these settings could be causing the buffering issue unless there is something that I have missed. the Last 2 days Iam suffering from the same issue as other where regardless of what channel is select I now get Stalker Client Failed to get Stream URL. Any help would be greatly appreciated as its not just me having this issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast