Junoir Member

IPTV Private Server NFPS Vs IPTV66 on Kodi 16.1 and buffering

I subscribe to both services and have been finding that I have alot less issues with IPTV66 than with NFPS.
    Can someone else comment on this? Maybe because of server differences? I do have to say that after 6 months
    of suing both services have become way more reliable, although I still get some freezing at times half way through watching
    some shows. It almost seems like it may be the way the Kodi PVR Plugin is handling the buffering and cache because
    if I stop the stream and go back into the channel, it then seems fine again. Changing advanced settings in Kodi
    has little to no effect on this issue so again that leads me to believe it might be an issue with the way the PVR plugin
    is handling buffering and the cache. This has happened to me using NFPS and IPTV66.

Has anyone else seen this freezing or buffering after watching the a stream for awhile (like an hours time)?

I always thought the freeze was to kick people off the stream after X amount of time.

No real buffering for me only the the freeze after an hour or two.

Junoir Member
    I guess that is whats happening. The Freeze after about an hour of watching. Sometimes I can exit the channel and go back in and it continues to play and other times
    It just shows that it is trying to buffer. Real annoying when your half way through a two hour long movie that you just invested an hour into watching but can't finish.