Thread: vod problem

Question vod problem

i am using the tv online app and all of my regular channels are working fine. but when i try to watch a vod channel and hit the play button on a movie, it starts to load and gets to 2% and stops and goes back to the play/favorite screen. it does the same thing on movie 25 channels and also from the history menu.
    does anyone know what is wrong or what i need to do to correct this? thanks in advance.
    Last edited by roadrunneric; 07-29-2016 at 08:45 AM.

movie 25 .....is history...............if you default the box .....you will notice avov does not support 1channel Movie25 or anyother app that allows you to watch free movies...(Canada Court ruling) .....The VOD is not working for many people......Don't know when or if they will fix it....don't know if it is the VOD Servers or the boxes fault.............all we can do is wait .......i guess

Junoir Member
    Same problem here.
    No VOD.

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    ....The VOD is not working for many people......Don't know when or if they will fix it....don't know if it is the VOD Servers or the boxes fault.............all we can do is wait .......i guess
    thank you for your respojnse

my 254 box is working to watch vod on the same wifi connection. only the avov is not working.

could this be a rocket issue glitch with the rocket account for the avov?

what would be my contact avenue to rocket about this?

This problem has been posted many times and I'm sure others have already alerted Avov and ROCKET--NFPS---IPTV66 .......So it is up to them to fix the problem........

yea they do for sure know can't wait for fix hope soon it's been some time now
    Last edited by Marley; 08-01-2016 at 12:57 AM.

thank you everyone for saving me all the time troubleshooting here on my end. i have a hunch its a server issue and maybe later i will do some testing like the old days. perhaps re assigning the mac address or swaping account numbers between the two boxes will confirm my hunch. but on the other hand, even if i confirm it...there is nothing i can do about it. lol. if someone wants to put in the effort and erase and re assign there mac and it works. let us all know. thanks again everyone.