Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Down?

Junoir Member
    .22 here. So frustrating, VOD down for two weeks and live TV down all day! Useless device, not even sure what Ive paid for anymore. At the very least it would be appreciated if something official was announced so that we at least have an expectation.

TV Addicted
    Down as well. No VOD for over two weeks. No Live TV as of Today, all day.

Making some kind of an annoucement should be their Obligation, not us asking for an announcement / Very Unprofessional of IPTV and Papio to just leave us Hanging. Not Kool at all /

live tv is working fine now vods im down on 11 -22 and iks66 but thats me not all member's are same

Live TV is down for me still 24 hours down.

Junoir Member
    I agree
    Where are REAL people with announcements / updates on the issues.

Where is the customer service ?

Banned
    Live tv and vod is working for me i am on Rocket server 22. If you look at my previous post in this forum, You can see that i am a real person and has been very critical towards this service.

Thats realy strange that some folks are up and running and other nothing Im using server 22 and not getting nothing no live tv no movie club NOTHING !!! Is this a case of just sit back and wait

TV Addicted
    I am up on fuse box and down on TvOnline box. Seems, they are either blocking some boxes from getting service/Live Tv and Giving some Boxes Service. So they have to be purging some boxes from the system for some reason or another? Also no VOD for about 3 weeks now.

I know it's pure speculation. We have no choice but to speculate because they leave us in Limbo Land without any announcements

Will try a reset in a few.
    Last edited by TVTRAPPER; 08-02-2016 at 02:43 AM.

Warrior Member
    Not trying to be nasty, just angry. Is it possible for Papiao to hire a programer that knows how to program this stuff?

TV Addicted
    Up date on IPTV reset.

Ok i went to IPTVROCKET.COM I can do an order status which gives me my order# and Donation# and Email Address i used as well, But it doesn't show me what server is assigned to me.

When i try to do a Check Rockets , it tells me page is not found, Because page is not found, i can't Check Rocket info, when i usually do a reset. So i cannot do a reset.

I have emailed them and asked them to fix the issue/issue's . Their is nothing more i can do at this time, I am at their Mercy

Also no VOD for like 3 weeks now.

So I have a nice None Working TVOnline Box that has a glowing red light, sitting their looking pretty, Noting More
    Last edited by TVTRAPPER; 08-02-2016 at 02:44 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast