Junoir Member

Do I need to hide my ip while using Kodi?

I'm very new to this and only heard about Kodi a month ago.(play dune buggy free game)
    I started using it about a week ago and love it. I been searching places on the forums and Internet about the best apps to use. I was just looking for an app to watch the the (Deleted due to Forum Rules) that passed a few days ago and keep seeing all these different messages saying I should use or get a good VIP VPN service. I didn't even know what that was until I looked it up and I see it's something to hide my online activity from prying eyes I guess. So my question is do I need to hide? (play shooting games free online for mobi)

How many of you guys that use Kodi are using some sort of software to hide your activity? Can you get in trouble for using Kodi? And if you are running some sort of program to hide what is it?
    Thanks
    tags: Farm of Dreams free
    Last edited by Luxion; 08-05-2016 at 08:56 AM.

TV Addicted
    in a lot of countries it is not illegal to stream content which one might consider copyright infringement. in the case of receiving content like netflix or clicking on a link in your browser the user is not considered culpable if the content is copyright protected. if you turn around and share content you might think twice.

most peeps don't use vpn services.