Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Why are all my posts disappearing?

So what am I allowed to ask, and not allowed to ask? This would make it easier for all parties involved.

tester
    what do you want to no

tester
    here are the rules on this site http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?50-Forum-Rules

Junoir Member
    Thanks, I have not violated any of these rules, hence the question.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffCocoa View Post
    Thanks, I have not violated any of these rules, hence the question.
    they disappear because there r no reply's to ur questions.. until some1 replys the thread is marked as 'read, so u don't see it again till there is a reply to the thread. several of your threads had only 1 or 2 replys, while the rest had none. i determined this by clicking on your username & then select 'view forum post.. it then shows me a list of all ur post, & how many replies were made to each. all your post are still there for all to read. you can test this by clicking on my username & then selecting "view forum post. your computer has marked each post that u have already seen as "read, & so it doesn't show you those again. when a reply is made the thread becomes marked as 'unread, & can be seen again.
    mag 254,,,nfhd:cool:

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 'chasing... View Post
    they disappear because there r no reply's to ur questions.. until some1 replys the thread is marked as 'read, so u don't see it again till there is a reply to the thread. several of your threads had only 1 or 2 replys, while the rest had none. i determined this by clicking on your username & then select 'view forum post.. it then shows me a list of all ur post, & how many replies were made to each. all your post are still there for all to read. you can test this by clicking on my username & then selecting "view forum post. your computer has marked each post that u have already seen as "read, & so it doesn't show you those again. when a reply is made the thread becomes marked as 'unread, & can be seen again.
    I see what you mean, but I am not referring to posts that are old and buried...I get that. I am more concerned about posts that I made within the last 24 hours....posts that are somewhat critical of the service. I made a post last night about channels not available, excessive buffering, etc. There was a lot of chatter about it (3 pages worth)...then *poof* gone....like it never existed. This is why you do not see it in my history.

I would rather not have to go put iptvrocket on blast, and share my experience with every iptv related forum. I was hoping that we could work things out right here, but this blatant censorship makes that impossible.

TV Addicted
    Ditto,,, just happened to me as well,, wiped out post as well ,,, i guess if we do not have anything good to say then do not say anything at all,,,

Just a guess but I think that anything negative said about this service will get deleted. They wouldn't want unhappy viewers to be known as it would impact the amount of donations they receive.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    just a guess but when posting in certain threads of forums sections (like the Channel Issue report threads) , if the thread gets into a disscussion or etc, then it is then a useless thread to the administration. Same thing if when posting a new thread in that same Channel Issues sub forum and you do not follow the outlined format for posting a thread in there, then that thread also becomes useless to the administration.
    That Channel Issues thread sub-forum is been setup so the server administration can see at a glance what channels are having issues and etc.
    Please read the one and only sticky thread in that Channel Issues section.
    It states very clearly on what is expected to be posted and how it should be posted. It also says very clearly that anything else will be deleted.
    Now these deletions do not always happen but when one of us staff decide to clean up that sub-forum so our administration does not have to wade thru the useless posts or threads, well lots may get deleted by any one of us at that time.

PLEASE read that Sticky thread.

thanx
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCocoa View Post
    So what am I allowed to ask, and not allowed to ask? This would make it easier for all parties involved.
    they would like us to be mushrooms kept in dark and fed stuff lol
    Last edited by catz; 07-24-2016 at 02:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast